Underwriting Consultant Needed by Investment Firm
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Underwriting Consultant Needed by Investment Firm

We are looking to work with someone who has experience underwriting merchant cash advances to help evaluate loans as investment opportunities. This is for a newly formed, small fund investing in short-duration business loans & MCA. Glad to work with consultants, consulting firms, or even those working in the industry that are interested in consulting on the side. We're looking to work with someone on an ongoing basis to evaluate deals as well as develop & improve our risk model. We're casting a wide net over the next few weeks, and hope to decide our course of action at the end of that evaluation process. We are able to compensate on a project basis or hourly basis. Please reach out to me by PM if you're interested; would appreciate your sharing your background in MCA underwriting and availability. Or if you'd like to recommend someone else or a firm, we're open to suggestions.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5328

Quote Originally Posted by bci View Post
    We are looking to work with someone who has experience underwriting merchant cash advances to help evaluate loans as investment opportunities. This is for a newly formed, small fund investing in short-duration business loans & MCA. Glad to work with consultants, consulting firms, or even those working in the industry that are interested in consulting on the side. We're looking to work with someone on an ongoing basis to evaluate deals as well as develop & improve our risk model. We're casting a wide net over the next few weeks, and hope to decide our course of action at the end of that evaluation process. We are able to compensate on a project basis or hourly basis. Please reach out to me by PM if you're interested; would appreciate your sharing your background in MCA underwriting and availability. Or if you'd like to recommend someone else or a firm, we're open to suggestions.
    Good afternoon. Please take a look at my background on LinkedIn:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/steve0515/

I have been in MCA since early 2000 and am the most experienced Underwriter in the industry. I am also nearing the end of my current consulting arrangement, so the timing could be good. After you review my information on LinkedIn, please feel free to reach out to me at 770/490-2056. Thank you and kindest regards.

Steven Hunter