Another MCA Securitization Facility
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 17416

Another MCA Securitization Facility

http://www.equipmentfa.com/news/3158...ation-facility

The MCA provider was not disclosed.
    Last edited by channin19; 06-06-2014 at 02:38 PM.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

sounds like AFS....

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

Its really crazy how much money is pouring into MCA these days...u literally hear about another huge deal every other day

PFSC is the back-up servicer for the On Deck securitization. This is probably just PFSC's announcement of that arrangement, not a different deal.

The interest rates on the notes were a lot lower than I had expected, 3.15% for A and 5.68% for B. But I guess if you can package a portfolio right and dress it up real nice, mainstream investors will jump at the chance to get a return of anything over 1% these days.
    Last edited by Al1; 06-06-2014 at 03:21 PM.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jbrown View Post
    PFSC is the back-up servicer for the On Deck securitization. This is probably just PFSC's announcement of that arrangement, not a different deal.
    Food for thought about PFSC being a "Backup and Successor Servicer". I've asked a few people in this industry that syndicate on deals with various funders about what would happen if those funders went bankrupt. Who would service their portfolios? They didn't know the answer.

First thing you should ask a funder before syndicating is, "what happens if your company goes bankrupt?"

Banned Reputation points: 306

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    Food for thought about PFSC being a "Backup and Successor Servicer". I've asked a few people in this industry that syndicate on deals with various funders about what would happen if those funders went bankrupt. Who would service their portfolios? They didn't know the answer.

First thing you should ask a funder before syndicating is, "what happens if your company goes bankrupt?"
    If you were to ask Strategic (Colonial Funding) this precise question - they'll give you proof that they have pre-emptively gone to the mat for their syndicate partners. To put that in perspective, they had banks custom tailor solutions because the boilerplate was completely unacceptable to them.

In short, from what I understand (I could be wrong) if Strategic goes belly up - you still get your splits.
    Last edited by JayBallentine; 06-06-2014 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Poor Grammar