I have a On Deck loan that is reaching the 6 month period, and I have been bombarded with phone calls and letters from lenders asking me to renew my loan,
and/or payoff my existing balance with OnDeck and provide additional working capital. I was seriously considering renewing my On Deck Loan with On Deck
however, the promise of a lower rate and more capital definitely got my attention. My sales were 1.3 Mil in 2013 and we are headed to topping that this year.

The On Deck loan allowed us to increase our sales team, and inventory, now we are ready to add additional offices in Miami and North Carolina.
We are seeking funding for the expansion so I thought it was ironic when I received a call from: Business Capital llc and Fast Capital 360 llc, 2 days apart.
It was even more ironic that they both had the same sales pitch, but different motives.... 1 wanted to do a 2nd position deal, and the other payoff On Deck and
get the working capital I needed. Of course this sounded too good to be true so I researched the creditability of the companies. and here is what I found,

Fast Capital 360, LLC 
2 Rector Street, Suite 2104, New York, New York 10006

Business Capital LLC 2 Rector Street, Suite 2104, New York, NY 10006

The companies have the same address. This immediately made me put up a RED FLAG, and that is how I found your forum.
I searched for second position merchant funding, because I had no idea what the representative was referring too when it was offered.
The conversations and information I've read here are refreshing, and some of it quite transparent. So the term is "Stacking"

As a merchant, I quickly learned that I have to be just as leery as the funding/finance companies a.k.a. brokers or ISO's
as many of you do of unreliable merchants. And not everyone that doesn't want a loan company to have access to login
into their bank account is a scammer or fraud. On Deck never asked for anything other then our statements. We applied at 10:00am
and by the end of the day we had our contract signed and our funding the next day.

So far from what I've read there are a couple of companies that I'll be contacting United Capital, and Business Capital Growth, they
seem to be as seamless as On Deck and maybe I can get a 24 month term loan or a better daily merchant rate.

Just thought I'd share my experience and see if there is another loan product being offered that fits our needs.