Greenbox asking for personal guarantee from ISO or say good bye to your renewals
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation points: 10

My internal sales team also sends deals to other fundinng companies. Other companies have the same agreement. I wont name any company.

My company plan on implementing same agreement which is under our attorney review right now.

Noob Reputation points: 380 Gboxcapital's Avatar

Hello Fellow Brokers

Greenbox Capital sets the standard in creating regulation. It is important to protect our merchants, Sales Partners, and ourselves from those who don’t live up to their word, look to manipulate the system, and who may, instead of honoring their agreements, go to the trouble of dissolving their companies to escape consequence. Thus we have introduced the personal guarantee to cover monies due from the ISO to Greenbox. Additionally, if a broker double funds a merchant ( funding occurring at the same time), the owners of such ISO can be held personally liable for those specific actions. The broker is not responsible for any actions of the merchant, Greenbox has and continues to assume that liability.

Our Sales Partners, who have not completed our amendment, will be paid on renewals. Anything to the contrary is untrue. They simply will not be able to submit new business with Greenbox to due not having updated terms and conditions.

We at Greenbox Capital only wish to see our merchants, our ISO Partners and our ourselves succeed! We’re all playing the same game. Let’s also play by the same rules.

For more information on Greenbox policy or programs please call our office at 855.442.3423.
    Last edited by Gboxcapital; 07-20-2017 at 06:23 PM. Reason: To add contact information.
    Greenbox Capital is your access to working capital NOW!
    www.greenboxcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Gboxcapital View Post
    Thus we have introduced the personal guarantee to cover monies due from the ISO to Greenbox.
    Greenbox will be rolling out the ISO COJs soon.

Karen37a
    Is it a blanket personal guarantee or is it for Clawbacks ( 30 days ) you didn't actually answer the question? Does it say it specifically or spell out the terms in detail? if not it usually considered a blanket personal guarantee like skide said

On a different note

Most Agreements/Contracts ( noncomplete etc ) will never hold up in court if they are "too broad or far reaching"...if it is a blanket responsibility clause that is ambiguous, most states can toss that out and enforce the other provisions of the agreement

Some states toss the agreement out in its entirety

** this is not legal advice. check with someone else

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Greenbox will be rolling out the ISO COJs soon.

This is funny. West is available for the mca circuit/trade shows as a stand up comedy act when he is not online
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-21-2017 at 11:26 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Quote Originally Posted by Gboxcapital View Post
    Hello Fellow Brokers

Greenbox Capital sets the standard in creating regulation. It is important to protect our merchants, Sales Partners, and ourselves from those who don’t live up to their word, look to manipulate the system, and who may, instead of honoring their agreements, go to the trouble of dissolving their companies to escape consequence. Thus we have introduced the personal guarantee to cover monies due from the ISO to Greenbox. Additionally, if a broker double funds a merchant ( funding occurring at the same time), the owners of such ISO can be held personally liable for those specific actions. The broker is not responsible for any actions of the merchant, Greenbox has and continues to assume that liability.

Our Sales Partners, who have not completed our amendment, will be paid on renewals. Anything to the contrary is untrue. They simply will not be able to submit new business with Greenbox to due not having updated terms and conditions.

We at Greenbox Capital only wish to see our merchants, our ISO Partners and our ourselves succeed! We’re all playing the same game. Let’s also play by the same rules.

For more information on Greenbox policy or programs please call our office at 855.442.3423.
    You are asking us to sign a blanket PG, not one that just addresses the double funding.
    I have never double funded and never will, but I am not signing a PG that gives you a right to come after me for anything that goes wrong.
    In addition you guys are one of the toughest to do business with. It is painful watching a deal go through you approval and underwriting process.
    There are plenty of other people we could do busSinews with.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    You are asking us to sign a blanket PG, not one that just addresses the double funding.
    I have never double funded and never will, but I am not signing a PG that gives you a right to come after me for anything that goes wrong.
    In addition you guys are one of the toughest to do business with. It is painful watching a deal go through you approval and underwriting process.
    There are plenty of other people we could do busSinews with.
    Anyone had a lawyer read it? is it blanket or what gbox is saying it is?