Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
i pretty much never thought you had much credibility anyway (long before finding those mugshots), but every post you make, just further pushes any form of credibility you "might" have off the table.

- every post, you talk about being the wolf of wallstreet with hundreds of "brokers" working under you

- every post, you talk about having "superior sales skills" that nobody else has

- every post, you talk about how much you are "funding"

- every post, you talk about who knows you and who you "know"

- now you are talking about rolex watches

elizabeth cooper i don't know you personally, but it's my sole opinion, that you aren't the person you claim to be. There are ceos of some of the biggest funders/lenders in the industry who post on the forum and you never see them continually boast about "stuff" like you do. Matter of fact, i don't see them boast about anything.

Either you are extremely "insecure" and feel the need to constantly "prove yourself" to a forum of people who technically are your competitors.....or you are just completely full of ____. Once i think about it again, i believe it's a combination of both, which is sad, even sadder than the 7 mugshots you have floating around out there at your age. Grow up.
shut down!