Self-lender
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Noob Reputation points: 37

Self-lender

Hello everyone. I recently found this website through an ISO that I am friends with. I have been personally funding businesses myself for two years coming this September. I do my own underwriting and do not have many restrictions when it comes to industry. I have my own process, however people usually send me deals that lenders wont touch.
    If anyone has a deal that they cannot get funded, I can take a look at it and let you know what I think.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

Self-lender

Change the title of this thread to self "funder", you're not a lender. Also leaving your contact information will help, shocked the wolves on here haven't tried to tear you apart yet. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@yellowstone View Post
    Change the title of this thread to self "funder", you're not a lender. Also leaving your contact information will help, shocked the wolves on here haven't tried to tear you apart yet. Good luck.
    The owner of your company is a criminal, literally. Hard to believe you are all still around.
    ITT: boiler room

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@yellowstone View Post
    The owner of your company is a criminal, literally. Hard to believe you are all still around.
    ITT: boiler room.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

Self-lender

Ok gods-salad private lender. Isaac, the owner of my company, isn't a criminal. Either way, you're not going to get much business on here after that post. I was just trying to give you some advice because you're not a "lender", you're a self proclaimed "funder" that will fund everyone's declines. Sounds super profitable.

Keep in mind Yellowstone paved the way for guys like you, show some respect when you mention our company.
    Last edited by Anthony@torro; 07-17-2017 at 11:23 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by godssalad View Post
    Hello everyone. I recently found this website through an ISO that I am friends with. I have been personally funding businesses myself for two years coming this September. I do my own underwriting and do not have many restrictions when it comes to industry. I have my own process, however people usually send me deals that lenders wont touch.
    If anyone has a deal that they cannot get funded, I can take a look at it and let you know what I think.
    Hey guys, an anonymous "self-lender". What state are you licensed to "lend" in? Or do you not "lend" but "fund" merchant cash advances? Feel free to attach a name (company and personal) along with contact info when soliciting business on here. But you won't because you're essentially full of ****.

Call Lorraine at 765.517.0975.

Lorraine McNair - COO
    MoveAhead Financial
    2114 E Blvd
    Kokomo, IN 46952
    lorraine@moveaheadfin.com
    www.moveaheadfin.com