Yellowstones competition?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I recently read how Yellowstone funded over $40M last month. They tend to approve files that most other lenders decline quite often, which is great for an ISO that wants to do volume.

I was wondering if anyone has other lender options to submit to that would be willing to take a look at those type of files?

Who is yellowstones main competition?

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

That's your cue, Marcus!
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Senior Member Reputation points: 983 Joseph Esparza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FlashGordon View Post
    I recently read how Yellowstone funded over $40M last month. They tend to approve files that most other lenders decline quite often, which is great for an ISO that wants to do volume.

I was wondering if anyone has other lender options to submit to that would be willing to take a look at those type of files?

Who is yellowstones main competition?
    Competition?...kind Sir, within "their scope" of work, I do believe you might find it hard to get an honest answer for that.
    Joe Esparza
    FUNDKITE
    "FinTech High-Risk Funding Table"
    joseph.e@fundkite.com | 929.999.2700x1008

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

the best thing i find is the other high risk funders i have tell me they wont do as bad as yellowstone yet they give me way more approvals then yellowstone does. i miss the old yellowstone

Senior Member Reputation points: 13812

I guess we're "competition" because we're also in the high risk space and like to work with other funders and find homes for their declined files. The only difference is we do not believe in stacking, don't charge any fees, or require any COJs. I believe there are a handful of folks on here that already work with us and others who have inquired because they're starting to see us on more and more bank statements. Shoot me an email if you're interested, I'd be happy to tell you more about us.

They don't have competition. Yellowstone has a trading platform and the house always wins. The ones that lose are the in house funders who put up a % of the deal and pay Yellowstone fees.

If one in house funder declines a deal for lets say criminal background, another in house funder may do the deal. Whereas at a "competitor" once its declined, it remains declined.

In house funders come and go but house remains the same

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Quote Originally Posted by levcap View Post
    Yellowstone has a trading platform and the house always wins. The ones that lose are the in house funders who put up a % of the deal and pay Yellowstone fees.
    I didn't know that. So YSC is more of an exchange that facilitates transactions between funders and merchants and collects fees. Kind of like Ebay for MCA! Pretty smart.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

I have been getting better offers from a funder on the same Street as yellowstone.

Karen37a
    I always thought ( guessed ) they worked more like 7 different funding "arms"..partially self-funding, different underwriters ( with additional funds ) almost the equivalent of 7 companies rolled into one.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-13-2017 at 11:08 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

All I can tell you is this guys, last month we funded a shade under 1600 deals for our iso's

Karen37a
    uh ooo Isaac is watching...let me brag about my 20-30 deals funded ha

Off to go get a piece of the pie $$

In my mind I just saw and heard a mic dropped as he walked off stage! lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Quote Originally Posted by wallerbusiness View Post
    In my mind I just saw and heard a mic dropped as he walked off stage! lol
    Isaac don't have to drop mics, when he walks on stage they kindly place it there before he speaks (saves damage to expensive equipment)

Quote Originally Posted by isaacdstern View Post
    All I can tell you is this guys, last month we funded a shade under 1600 deals for our iso's
    The best part of YSC is that Isaac allowed us (especially) me expand our horizon and fund more deals than ever before.

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

nothing against Yellowstone they have funded some madness for me in the past but I would also reach out to Lior over CFG merchants. He is the truth and gets it done.

Michael, the old yellowstone is here. Ive been here for 3.5 years. Let me know if you want to take a shot.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by edahan View Post
    Michael, the old yellowstone is here. Ive been here for 3.5 years. Let me know if you want to take a shot.
    eli/isaac the last 6 declines i got from yellowstone . I funded every single one elsewhere. Used to be i will throw it in the trash after you guys declined .

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    eli/isaac the last 6 declines i got from yellowstone . I funded every single one elsewhere. Used to be i will throw it in the trash after you guys declined .
    ok so that means YSC can now afford to be more selective with their files and all of the new shops popping up dying to get money out will fund your trash. doesn't mean YSC is doing something wrong now compared to what they used to do.

i've said it before and i'll say it again ysc is a powerhouse and a leader in our industry which us simpletons can only strive to become.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Im shutting down my brokerage and working directly for Yellowstone. I will source my own leads. Just fund it faster than anyone else and I will be happy. Im moving to NY from STL. Issac do I really need a resume or do you want some one who can source their own deals and close them. #trackrecord

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

Let's see what you got

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

I believe in subprime we are in the top few spots. (Aside from me on DF.. our model is to be the sleeping competitor).
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by wallerbusiness View Post
    Im shutting down my brokerage and working directly for Yellowstone. I will source my own leads. Just fund it faster than anyone else and I will be happy. Im moving to NY from STL. Issac do I really need a resume or do you want some one who can source their own deals and close them. #trackrecord
    If and when youre here I am sure YSC will make more money because of it! I look forward to it!

Senior Member Reputation points: 43599 brokerCompany's Avatar

Yellowstone is like a best seller book. Its has all the advertising. Its not like the book is the best written book or the most informative. YSC just has some great advertising and great sales guys but in reality there are other funders that offer better programs. That is just from my experience.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

If you have the right product at the right time at the right cost, it makes no difference who may have a better product.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by brokerCompany View Post
    Yellowstone is like a best seller book. Its has all the advertising. Its not like the book is the best written book or the most informative. YSC just has some great advertising and great sales guys but in reality there are other funders that offer better programs. That is just from my experience.
    "great sales guys" number 1 key to operate any business.