I would honestly put $50,000 right now on Grant Cardone All Day, And i dont know you ... honestly call him and ill give you his number and place $50,000 in an escrow acct today!!!

He's built a BILLION dollar company Training Sales People in all Industries, not just Real Estate -

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
I've studied the VM vs the nonvoice mail in MCA not real estate. I was a mortgage broker/insurance broker for 13 years with 300 licensed brokers on my team( in a company I owned ) and sales trainer. I built that organization starting with me....and before that a Stockbroker for another 15( and partner on a small firm ), want me to write a book ? Or training because I should.

In Mca you should not leave the VM on the first call for all the reasons I said and MCN said ....I am actually amazed that mcn knows those things.( sorry mcn you are wayy better than I thought you were ...not that I thought you were bad lol )

This industry is not like others...uccs listed and merchants being hammered with phone calls. High-cost advances, stacking.Toughest competition known to mankind...Makes Wall st look like Main St

The Merchants do not feel like we are their "friend" and leaving a vm does nothing but alert them that a shark is coming and put their defenses up even higher to the point they are not listening to your words when you do get ahold of them. Get the person on the phone and have a great opening...you have 30 seconds to pitch and capture his attention.

If that Grant person would like to place a bet. I can go head to head on gathering leads and closing on him. I put my head down I can come up with 20-30 qualified leads per day, he will get maybe 3-5 repeating some crazy VM over and over, he seriously will not have a chance in hell, especially since I am moving fast ... In fact I will take the bet from almost anyone. My last employer called me Gordon Gekko and some brokers called me Wolf of wall st, one idiot used to crawl around on his knees in the office and howl at the moon as I walked by as he blanked all month. ( they thought it was an insult calling me that )

I do not even let it get past 4 rings ...next next next next

I am not here to give advice then debate the df ....people should take advice from people in the MCA industry. (no offence to anyone ) Its slightly different than the others. I can tell you this ...if Isaac ever starting giving me tips on what to do (even though I do not send alot of business to him ) Id grab a pen shaddap and listen.

I am sure he would say "speak softly and carry a big stick"