Lol, so one "superior sales person" (with more mugshots than Al Capone) said that leaving a voicemail is a "warning" to the merchant that a "loan shark is coming". So let's dissect this "logic" for a second:

- If the merchant sees MCA pricing as "loan shark pricing" based on a voicemail that was left, how does not leaving a voicemail change his mentality?

- Oh, I forgot......you're a "superior sales person", so when you get the merchant live on the phone, your "law of attraction/positive thinking energies/hollywood level of charisma"......flowsss through the telephone to connect deeply with the merchant's soul....from there, a deep spiritual/emotional/psychological connection is made and BAM! Magically, this changes the merchant's perception of the MCA pricing! Before you hang up the telephone, he's already sent back an app and rushing you to get an offer back to sign off on!

Folks can do whatever they want (I really don't care lol), but I would hope people use common sense and critical thinking to run their office, rather than off the wall, "superior sales mumbo jumbo".

* In no world does it make any sense to not leave a voicemail.

* Most prospects are "hit and miss". This is a fact. So by not leaving a voicemail and "waiting" to only speak to them live, what if you can't ever reach them live? Do you just not leave a message? Ever lol?

* One "superior sales person" said that the merchant would remember your number off the caller ID (on the call you didn't leave a voicemail on), then when you callback a second time, the merchant (who gets 20 calls a day from salespeople) is going to magically remember your number and run to the phone to see who you are? What lmao??

If you have a dense list of prospects to follow up on, sign up for a web-based predictive dialer and when you run into a voicemail, hit the "leave a pre-recorded voicemail button", then move onto the next call. Goodness gracious.