Karen it doesn't matter what business you're in mortgages, MCA, selling water filters, solar systems, pool pumps, lawn maintenance, sales the sales it's not rocket science in fact this particular industry doesn't require any training or degrees whatsoever the barriers of Entry ate so little,

You keep talking about how the MCA is business is so much different than any other sales business, it's not - I am telling you that as somebody who was an MCA lender and still is a direct lender - give me a name and a number and I will get information from them or I will get a referral from them period, End of story...

What I found out my 20-plus years in this industry is, the ones that are complaining the most are the ones that are doing the least. You can complain about your situation all day, and how this doesn't work or that doesn't work or you can change it.

Voicemails may or may not work for you , again this is your experience it doesn't mean anybody else is having this problem and I'm going to refer to what I said above.

If you are sick do you want to see a doctor of somebody who flunked out of medical school, basically what I'm saying is, if you're having troubles don't take advice from the guy who's failing at it find the ones that are more successful than you and obviously there's a lot of them out there ask them for help, guidance, study what they're doing differently than you, and learn.

everybody on here is debating what to regarding voicemails, and qualifying leads this is so stupid...

I'm going to say it again and I know I said it above, we don't do leads anymore in my office, I don't care if I'm selling real estate or water filters - that's for rookies all we need is a name and a number that's it. Any good sales person worth their weight will agree.

Look I've tested this Theory over and over I have sales people in my office on a $4,000 a month draw and then ones that didn't have the draw outperform the guys with the draw every time. And the ones I gave the option to that were true salespeople chose not to take the draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
People are not scared of Mortgage brokers because they have to actually physically Find a house, then buy a house and the closing process can take 90 days ...appraisals have to go thru, stips, stips then restipped etc.

Insurance you pay monthly and can cancel.

Merchant Cash Advances can close same day or the next day, it is a contract and it isn't interest that you are forgiven on ....they are scared to death when a pushy salesperson gets on the phone or any salesperson because they do not trust you, nor should trust you.

It's not a monthly payment that can cancel or pro rate refund...they are not going to just leisurely call you back unless they are stacked to the hilt or ready to default and strategically plan on sticking you on the last goodbye

This business; MCA is not the same as Mortgages...not even close. More like Venture capital ...Wall st

WE are qualifying the leads ourselves, thats the purpose of the 1st phone call.

I am not going to debate you... live and learn