Reverse Consolidation for Merchants With Multiple Cash Advances
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Reverse Consolidation for Merchants With Multiple Cash Advances

https://youtu.be/VcrRIr55nkk

There is no Max, and we can consolidate any number of positions. Check out the program and sign up with us, www.castcapitalfunding.com/partner

Is their recourse if the merchant stacks again? Is there something that prevents them from stacking? You deposit and collect from the same account the other funders are collecting from?

We monitor Decision Logic, if the merchant begins to stack again we end the program and stop depositing the monies into their account. Yes, we deposit and collect from the same account. This program helps direct funders protect their current RTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris7lender View Post
    We monitor Decision Logic, if the merchant begins to stack again we end the program and stop depositing the monies into their account. Yes, we deposit and collect from the same account. This program helps direct funders protect their current RTR.
    Cast Capital is NOT a direct funder. The "reverse consolidation" program they are promoting is actually funded by Arcarius, on Arcarius' paper. It's a great program - we funded over $1M in reverses last month, working directly with the funder. I just think it's important to point this out, because these posts make it appear that Cast is the funding source, when in reality they are just looking for sub-brokers to send them files. Just my 2 cents...

Quote Originally Posted by StackMonster View Post
    Cast Capital is NOT a direct funder. The "reverse consolidation" program they are promoting is actually funded by Arcarius, on Arcarius' paper. It's a great program - we funded over $1M in reverses last month, working directly with the funder. I just think it's important to point this out, because these posts make it appear that Cast is the funding source, when in reality they are just looking for sub-brokers to send them files. Just my 2 cents...
    Ouch.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

i thought they were just copying them .Thank you for the heads up

Banned Reputation points: 179851

ML Factors does reverse too

Senior Member Reputation points: 1258

So does spark funding, so does par, so does arcarious...

Senior Member Reputation points: 5777

How can they not be a direct lender??? Their name is on the cash cannon!!!!!

Good Morning! I would be happy to answer any questions or provide additional info regarding our reverse consolidation product directly [201.676.2106]. If you're not already an ISO partner of Arcarius, please email me directly to rich.diaz@arcariusfunding.com and I'll get you started ASAP. Thanks in advance. RD

Senior Member Reputation points: 983 Joseph Esparza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RichArcarius View Post
    Good Morning! I would be happy to answer any questions or provide additional info regarding our reverse consolidation product directly [201.676.2106]. If you're not already an ISO partner of Arcarius, please email me directly to rich.diaz@arcariusfunding.com and I'll get you started ASAP. Thanks in advance. RD

The Conversation is also welcomed here... I/We like to think of it as a "Payment Relief" or "Refi" of the Merchant's existing balances....very successful here at FUNDKITE. Glad to forward our guidelines as it seems just about every ISO we've spoken with has a file on his desk (or in recent memory) that fits the product. We have ISO references here as well, so no guess work, no mistakes - our paper.., your profit.
    Joe Esparza
    FUNDKITE
    "FinTech High-Risk Funding Table"
    joseph.e@fundkite.com | 929.999.2700x1008

Senior Member Reputation points: 9546

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    ML Factors does reverse too
    Thx Ryan. As you know we actually created the program. Glad to see some break-offs and some marketing bringing attention to the product.

Member Reputation points: 359 FundKite's Avatar

We are glad to see that many are following our lead.

Our Consolidation Program Works!!!

Just consolidated a deal with 7 positions. Yes 7 positions.

Call us or visit our offices and get the personal touch.

ISO Concierge Hotline

929-999-7500

FundKite
    29 West 17th St FL7
    New York, NY 10011

isorelations@fundkite.com

Who pays what on these Consolidation deals?