Just an Introduction..,
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Just an Introduction..,

I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. My name is Pete DePalma and I am the VP of Alternative Funding with ERS Nationwide. ERS has two divisions, one side is a Real Estate Brokerage and Mortgage Company and the other side is a Licensed California Finance Lender. We currently have a team of about 300 Feet on the Street Salespeople throughout California. I have roughly a 13 yr background in alternative funding and spent more than a decade as a Licensed Mortgage Lender. We do Commercial Mortgages, SBA Loans, MCA, ACH, and Alt. Business Loans. We currently broker out most of our loans and advances and since we are just starting out our Alternative Lending Division we welcome inquires on establishing new relationships with Direct Funders. I look forward to be able to interact with fellow members of Daily Funder...Glad to be here!

Max Advance would love to partner you! We recently revised our underwriting guidelines to allow for more aggressive funding. We are a direct funder with competitive commission rates and would love to start a long lasting relationship with your firm. Please give me a call to discuss our programs and the possibility of signing up with us.

Steven Hauptman
    Director of Business Development
    Tel: 866-629-4464 ext. 214
    Cell: 516-458-4462
    Fax: 917-368-6943
    Email: S.Hauptman@MaxAdvance.com

Maxadvance Banner 2.jpg

Senior Member Reputation points: 122

MFS Global would be happy to partner with you as well, Pete.

Give us a shout.

702-473-1145
    isosupport@mfsglobal.com
    www.mfsglobal.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 5016 @jeannette's Avatar

Just an Introduction..,

Welcome! I am in California and would love the opportunity to meet with you. Retail Capital is a licensed lender in California and conduct business in all 50 states.

RC approaches the funding process from the perspective of "How can we make this deal happen." They strive for flexibility and quick turnaround times on approvals and funding.

RC funds credit card splits with 20 top processors, fixed ACH deals, Variable ACH and lockbox accounts. RC offers competitive commissions of up to 9% commission on the payback (RTR) and full commission on renewals.

24 hour Turnarounds, Flexible Underwriting,
    Full Renewal Commissions
    RC has recently opened up fundings to a broader industry SIC, including: New/Used Car Sales, Construction, Home Based businesses (require a minimum of 50k in monthly sales).

It is my hope that you will give RetailCapital strong consideration - you will not be disappointed. We have the programs to meet your clients capital needs. Please let me know if you would like an ISO Agreement or learn more about the various programs we offer.
    Jeannette Nearing | Business Development Officer| AmeriFactors
    | M (770) 362-2307
    jnearing@amerifactors.com |

http://www.amerifactors.com
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeannettenearing