Trucking Company Looking for 100% of Average Monthly Deposits
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Trucking Company Looking for 100% of Average Monthly Deposits

Scratching my head as to why we cannot get this deal funded. Credit is decent; revenue hovers around $60k per month and merchant has a first with Everest with current balance at $30,000.00. Merchant is looking for a first position to pay off Everest and net additional capital. ADB hovers around $3500. Besides the changing landscape in this space and multiple lenders modifying their requirements and underwriting guidelines accordingly, it does not make sense why we cannot get an offer on this deal to match what the merchant is reasonably requesting. Even just last year we could have obtained decent offers on this file. We have funded this merchant for the last three years and now it seems an impossible feat.

Therefore, If you are a direct lender and you think it is likely to make an offer on this file assuming the above is factually correct, please contact me via private message.

Member Reputation points: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Dcd3finance View Post
    Scratching my head as to why we cannot get this deal funded. Credit is decent; revenue hovers around $60k per month and merchant has a first with Everest with current balance at $30,000.00. Merchant is looking for a first position to pay off Everest and net additional capital. ADB hovers around $3500. Besides the changing landscape in this space and multiple lenders modifying their requirements and underwriting guidelines accordingly, it does not make sense why we cannot get an offer on this deal to match what the merchant is reasonably requesting. Even just last year we could have obtained decent offers on this file. We have funded this merchant for the last three years and now it seems an impossible feat.

Therefore, If you are a direct lender and you think it is likely to make an offer on this file assuming the above is factually correct, please contact me via private message.
    1st global

Member Reputation points: 349

I can get your customer $60,000 if they have $120,000 of equity in their trucks, trailers and other equipment. If you want to learn another way to get your customers the cash they want plus get paid, give me a call.

As can I, Sale-leaseback option is off the table...

Senior Member Reputation points: 3366 Accord Business Funding's Avatar

Sent PM
    Kevin Dinh

3131 Eastside Street, Suite 350
    Houston, TX 77098
    P: 713-322-9743
    Email: kdinh@accordbf.com
    Web: https://go.accordbf.com/DF-Partners/