1st Global
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    b-u-m-p
    The story is( that I heard 3 people removed) ...They had people sitting in a room pretending to be stockbrokers calling OLD people to give money for investments

Then they took the money and used it for funding

Who the hell would actually dial on a phone pretending to be stockbrokers....they are fking nuts. Anyone who did or does something like that should have been ****ting themselves the minute they walked into the room, ( there is not shot in hell you wont be caught...and 285 million? geezus)

Its not the "legal"structure...they committed stock fraud...misrepresentation etc

That's like saying xyz stock is ****ting its pants because some moron had a fake IPO

I hope to God no one is ever sitting in a room pretending to be stockbrokers...you will go to jail

I hate school which is why I am not a lawyer[....I can promise you I didn't volunteer to get all the licences I had and compliance exams and take yearly continuing education exame for 30 years if they was a way around it

The sad part is. If you could raise 285 million

You could have just called merchants to GIVE them money and sent the deals to the funders

( this is why Bernie Madoff is still pulling tricks for hot chocolate in jail... it is not the money for some ...its the game)

Ps ..Dont set up shop in Florida if you are not 100% compliant they raid you down here. Even residential sales need a telemarketing liences and the owner needs one to

Felonly for eveyonr sitting in the seat and the manager gets a felony for each employee ( 20 employees= 20 felonies 20 not registered salespeople = 20 more )

That's 40 felonies alone...you will be done for

Business to business sales = no telemarketing licence
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-08-2018 at 10:52 AM.