1st Global
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    We only have W2. I find 1099 people feel you owe them and it "can" creates theft and trouble. We have the largest funding groups in america submit and rely on our funding services ! we got to invest in the proper employee infrastructure from salaries to insurance and all the perks!! its a Real Family Environment !! ! (its not Cheap but i owe it to all our submitting partners !!)
    Marcus,

The staff that you have are w/2....you are recruiting 1099 people on here day in day out. Are you trying to tell me that your sales staff are w/2?The people you are saying "send mantis deals" ...they are w/2?

I just flat out tell people. " I am a super iso" and I do not recruit off of here
    Anyone who can't understand the iso/ super iso/ funder....back office w/2 ...shouldn't be in Finance

I created a SALES organization numerous times and use the Funders/Lender to process and fund.
    How many 1099 do you have an how many w/2s?This is where you say 1000 ...1099 isos ....20-40 w/2

All you do is irritate me into driving lead generation

So thanks

ill have 50-100 brokers dialing...draw vs commission...lead generation yelling reckkoooo across a room by next week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zakyg3thfY

Next time I fire someone because I hear them coaching someone on the phone who is going to default 100k.. another 150k...take me on my word and dont fund.

** and for the 10th time...the w/2's who were getting a salary and 1 % or 2% were the ones who were stealing...they took the salary they funnelled the sales to someone for 7-10 %...if they are getting 7-10 % who the hell are they stealing from..The stackers are the ones who get fired as well...you say NO and they go around you...Terminated

They killed that poor Cancer Iso Guy...taking salaries and right out the back door with the sales...and you were on a 3 way call with me hearing crying and me terminating..you missed that guys funeral

PS. Just because some newbies were conned into creating an LLC to work out of their house and they got business cards that say "CEO" and buy Bangladeshi leads doees mean they are a real iso . They should be inside of an Established iso with a mentor...not independent wasting money
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-02-2018 at 08:45 PM.