1st Global - Page 4
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Karen37a
    Anyone who does that will most probably be arrested when the money is lost...and its gone

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    Shocking....selling securities to individuals without being registered.
    is the issue on them or also the people who syndicated and gave them money?
    how does it work with your typical iso syndicating on their deals ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 340530

In Florida if you sell securities without a licence you can wind up in the Pokey. Florida also has rescission rights which means the creditor can go after the company AND the broker that sold them the investment to try and get their money back.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    Michael, why are you not asking the people who actually packaged money for a living? Raised the Capital from investors? Worked in a boiler room and got out of their clean?

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    That is the issue. "The Pressing Issue"

Karen37a
    The people who raise the capital for private placements are called "investment bankers"...stockbrokers raise capital as well...their manager has a Series 24 licence...hedge funds raise capital

Not traders or back office

There are some companies backed by hedge funds, some by banks or credit lines...some of us are the ones who raise or raised the capital...legally...that's why we tried to stop the implosion on us and we object to the bankers talking down to us.

If the money was from an accredited investor they know the risks...if you syndicated your own money ...you are fine( technically if you are not accredited you can go afte the one who let you do it)..if you took other peoples money they better have been an accredited investor and packaged a certain way....either thru partnerships or shares...or private placements

Check with an atty

bye
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-31-2018 at 01:07 PM.

Karen37a
    People asked me why I was not a funder yet...there are selling away rules, rules for this and that

Private placements have rules and certain ones are sec exempt and normally they are either down under state laws or they are 144 offerings which are only sold overseas..144 you have to wait a certain amount of years for the 144 to be transacted or resell it..and if it is brought back to the united states it can only be sold to acreddited invesotors or instituions...and there is a lock out period.

Private placements also have a cost on them legally...prospectus and all the other things...there is a tremendous amount of problems selling away with unregistered securities, which are really not securities...as long as the idiots pay them off,then it would work as if its a "security" its" fine " as soon as they stop paying there are complaints. ( default word spooks me)

This is done on all sorts of things like real estate, financing off of used cars, hospital receivables...any type of receivables can be used where it's attached to the security and it's really not attached.

There was a company in the past named Towers and they were selling hospital receivables to everyone they could and it was a huge ponzi scam...they sold that to every major firm on wall st...pension funds it was everywhere. That was a bad one.

one of my friends caught this scam because he saw the accountant was sitting in some dumpy office and he had no other clients except that company...that was the dead giveaway. Go look for the Cpas, audit firms...if they have one client and you never heard of them before....run away.

Welcome to the Dark side

( I knew people were never recieving shares of anything anytime soon...i said it too)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-31-2018 at 03:24 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

edit
    High risk paper

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    People asked me why I was not a funder yet...there are selling away rules, rules for this and that

Private placements have rules and certain ones are sec exempt and normally they are either down under state laws or they are 144 offerings which are only sold overseas..144 you have to wait a certain amount of years for the 144 to be transacted or resell it..and if it is brought back to the united states it can only be sold to acreddited invesotors or instituions...and there is a lock out period.

Private placements also have a cost on them legally...prospectus and all the other things...there is a tremendous amount of problems selling away with unregistered securities, which are really not securities...as long as the idiots pay them off,then it would work as if its a "security" its" fine " as soon as they stop paying there are complaints. ( default word spooks me)

This is done on all sorts of things like real estate, financing off of used cars, hospital receivables...any type of receivables can be used where it's attached to the security and it's really not attached.

There was a company in the past named Towers and they were selling hospital receivables to everyone they could and it was a huge ponzi scam...they sold that to every major firm on wall st...pension funds it was everywhere. That was a bad one.

one of my friends caught this scam because he saw the accountant was sitting in some dumpy office and he had no other clients except that company...that was the dead giveaway. Go look for the Cpas, audit firms...if they have one client and you never heard of them before....run away.

Welcome to the Dark side

( I knew people were never recieving shares of anything anytime soon...i said it too)
    It's truly wild to constantly see you posting back to back basically just talking to yourself and rambling all day, every day. How do you get anything done in your life when you spend this much time talking to yourself on a lonely message board?

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Do not try to understand the crazy lady

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

cocaine is a hell of a drug

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by IfundItAll View Post
    It's truly wild to constantly see you posting back to back basically just talking to yourself and rambling all day, every day. How do you get anything done in your life when you spend this much time talking to yourself on a lonely message board?
    Id talk to you but you made a gay overture to 3 men on here already and said you have a lil dk.

I am not that lonely

I've learned not to fight with new screen names...they do come and go

wish you well in the industry ..gl

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

I got a call from a frantic ISO wanting to know if they are going to look under his hood for originating many files to them !

are his concerns justified ?
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    I got a call from a frantic ISO wanting to know if they are going to look under his hood for originating many files to them !

are his concerns justified ?
    I talk too much...tossed out clues and long arse word salad..im out

I talk too much...tossed out clues and long arse word salad..im out
    Karen alot can be said about you but talking to much is not one of them!
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Karen alot can be said about you but talking to much is not one of them!
    Marcus.. I will never type things out...but I heard (hearsay and speculation)some scary things...smh

I am not involved in this or know anything at all directly...this is why I do not want to do business with some people...stupid guys who think they are the man and can do whatever they want because we are not regulated..

Then you cross over into regulation ..ONE WORD on the phone.

Some better hope those phones were not tapped

they crossed over to trade infringement on an actual stockbroker firm as well..its worse...bye
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-02-2018 at 08:21 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

***shoots Karen with a tranquilizer***

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    ***shoots Karen with a tranquilizer***
    lol zzzzzzzzzz nite

you think its all fun...wait until you find out.

remember some of my stories lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

Karen don't make me count your posts again in this thread. Send me deals and get off of the daily funder.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@yellowstone View Post
    Karen don't make me count your posts again in this thread. Send me deals and get off of the daily funder.
    See that's a great Funder and Rep

WANTS to pay me LOL

( told everyone during the 4-hour funding 200k he was saying hurry, get the docs get off the df fund in an hour lol)

positive motivation

has to be something more than money at a certain point, we need a sales board with numbers up ( I am kidding on this ..last place i worked in took the whit eboard DOWN when i reached the top in 2 -3 months) ,...spanky spank * smile *,,i brought a screw driver the next day and put it back UP ... took it down...back UP...earased my name off of it...brought a marker put it back ON,...eventually no more white board it went into the dumpster lol....they love me.

this is why I liked when someone in Yellowstone posted their sales reps numbers..makes me chase them ( even thought they would rise higher bcause they get some of my sales)...*you can email me them to poke me*
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-02-2018 at 08:16 AM.

Id talk to you but you made a gay overture to 3 men on here already and said you have a lil dk.

I am not that lonely

I've learned not to fight with new screen names...they do come and go

wish you well in the industry ..gl
    Yes Karen, they come and go bc no one stays posting on some inconsequential message board for years and years replying to themselves typically. That's not an oddity. I will most likely stop posting pretty quick, because I have **** to do. And I don't need any luck in the industry I've been in it for years it's going pretty well but thanks boo.

/lil dick crew out

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by IfundItAll View Post
    Yes Karen, they come and go bc no one stays posting on some inconsequential message board for years and years replying to themselves typically. That's not an oddity. I will most likely stop posting pretty quick, because I have **** to do. And I don't need any luck in the industry I've been in it for years it's going pretty well but thanks boo.

/lil dick crew out
    now ive seen everything

2 snaps up and a twist boo boo ...wish you well gf.....wig
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-02-2018 at 02:51 PM.

now ive seen everything

2 snaps up and a twist boo boo ...wish you well gf.....wig
    Literally have no idea what that means. You def aren't part of the lil dick crew sorry karen

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by ifunditall View Post
    literally have no idea what that means. You def aren't part of the lil dick crew sorry karen
    lol ok maybe you might like me in the future ...you never know..do I have to pay monthly to join?

have fun...closing deals I can't respond sorry

psst if it doesn't work out 1099...some guy is paying 36k a year plus commission
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-02-2018 at 03:32 PM.

Karen I'm going to hire someone full time to to explain your posts.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧