1st Global - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    It surprises me that investors in this type of business do not protect them selves better. Even "sophisticated" investors have ended up with problems collecting.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7162 TheShitzuofMCA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amity View Post
    It surprises me that investors in this type of business do not protect them selves better. Even "sophisticated" investors have ended up with problems collecting.
    You would be surprised what a simple google search at times can reveal.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3418 kevin85k's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chosen One View Post
    I just received this email blast from everest a few mins ago.

LOL

Attachment 2115
    OMG I love it!!!! Thats BEAST MODE right there

Quote Originally Posted by The****zuofMCA View Post
    You would be surprised what a simple google search at times can reveal.
    Not sure what your point is. I was referring to lending/investment practices, monitoring, deal compliance and transaction structure. All done after due diligence. Which is also, an art that some fail at.

Karen37a
    The fact that the sec is involved means some type of security was issued....pass thru bonds, regular bonds...CMO ... private placement...iras need custodians unless you are your own custodian which is stupid

unless someone said...hey I have a custodian...use mine...like the private REITs held at the issuer, they have they own ira custodians.

Some seemed like smart investors, its the packaging...not getting into detail on this...I have no clue

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Pant ****ting time for those with the same or similar structure and offerings.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Do 1st Global merchants start seeking deals to pay off their advances at a massive discount?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Pant ****ting time for those with the same or similar structure and offerings.
    Not really. Who knows what the hell these people did. Total world derivatives market alone has been estimated at about $791 trillion face or nominal value, 11 times the size of the entire world economy, making it the busiest in the world

There is money out there ...people being negative does not attract it to us.

Negative **** show for a few years now with someone who thinks 100 uccs over 90 days is the way to go, leading the charge...this has been one of the most embarrassing things of my life hanging around the so-called "a paper" morons who don't know how money works
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-31-2018 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Do 1st Global merchants start seeking deals to pay off their advances at a massive discount?
    Interesting. So like, "I'll be your client at 1.20 if you get me out of 1.35 today. And throw in an extra 3 months to pay."

But how will they get informed in the first place? Will UCC cold calls beat some announcement to the merchants?

Karen37a
    Interesting. So like, "I'll be your client at 1.20 if you get me out of 1.35 today. And throw in an extra 3 months to pay."

But how will they get informed in the first place? Will UCC cold calls beat some announcement to the merchants?
    Anyone can make a good living...period the end...the only ones who are complaining all the time are the ones who cant pick up the phone

Draging everyone down with them.

I loved taking advice from an uber driver demanding my ex licences...that was fun.

Good night
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-31-2018 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I can get 5 brokers to fund 5 million in a month..period the end...the only ones who are complaining all the time are the ones who cant pick up the phone

Draging everyone down with them
    Hi Karen. I was responding to West Coast and trying to continue a constructive conversation on the pressing issue at hand. Trying to revisit your bad experience over and over with some old antagonist isn't cool in every thread.

Karen37a
    Hi Karen. I was responding to West Coast and trying to continue a constructive conversation on the pressing issue at hand. Trying to revisit your bad experience over and over with some old antagonist isn't cool in every thread.
    you dont even know what the pressing issue is...you just want to chime in that omg people are ****ting their pants

They are not ****ting their pants, trust me. ( ONE are ****ting their pants)...and maybe one or 2 more A paper

NOT c/D
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-30-2018 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    you dont even know what the pressing issue is...you just want to chime in that omg people are ****ting their pants

They are not ****ting their pants, trust me. ( ONE are ****ting their pants)...and maybe one or 2 more A paper

NOT c/D
    Yes. A few more at least. Like I said.

Karen37a
    People running around like the privileged class saying ...omg we are A paper blah blah..low rates cause this and when they couldn't and can't sell...force regulation..and some idiot is running around calling isos...boiler rooms. Its riduclous, the mca industry needed to not implode inwards and just hand over their future to people who will eventually raise rates

And its not MY bad experience,,,, some of you just didn't realize what the hell was happening...some still don't.

Gl ...ill still be standing...good night
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-30-2018 at 11:25 PM.

Karen37a
    They would have to do an offer in compromise...no one will be able to handle that( negotiations). They need someone to step in.
    Those merchants will go into collections? They sue? This is a big mess.

Someone could buy the book at a deep discount but then the brokers are going to cannibalise them

I would think that most of them are going to just not pay...unless brokers take them out of it...why buy out the debt?.

If you stack it you are in trouble,.,,need a payoff letter..not getting it ( unless someone again steps in from the industry)

Those investors are done for...
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-30-2018 at 11:27 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

I noticed when Can was goiig thru their issues, merchants who had Can advances were asking for money to payoff Can because they negotiated great early payoffs. I thought it was amazing that the Can news had gotten to the merchants and the merchants were taking upon themselves to capitalize on it.

Also last year I had merchants who had advances from PowerUp saying that PowerUp was reaching out to them offering 30-40% discounts for immediate payoffs.

I do believe merchants with large balances will seek to take advantage of this. But I wonder if the creditors will proactively reaching out to merchants to try and get as much cash immediately.

Also, I wonder how well the remaining advances will perform. Will this cause even more voluntary defaults?

Karen37a
    I noticed when Can was going thru their issues, merchants who had Can advances were asking for money to payoff Can because they negotiated great early payoffs. I thought it was amazing that the Can news had gotten to the merchants and the merchants were taking upon themselves to capitalize on it.

Also last year I had merchants who had advances from PowerUp saying that PowerUp was reaching out to them offering 30-40% discounts for immediate payoffs.

I do believe merchants with large balances will seek to take advantage of this. But I wonder if the creditors will proactively reaching out to merchants to try and get as much cash immediately.

Also, I wonder how well the remaining advances will perform. Will this cause even more voluntary defaults?
    Some of the merchant cash advance brokers who have experienced were calling in ...to no avail..to finally find people.

some mca brokers/ ex-mortgage brokers negotiated the early pay off for the merchants please do not give them all the credit. Most experienced financial people have experience in Debt relief and collections/ negotiations..credit repair which involves removals of debt completly or offers in compromises...being on both sides personally

When bad things happen the isos who were attached to the merchant get dragged in to....you are responsible for placing the merchant or putting them in that situation

Not a good branding idea like that cab guy said.
    There are big risks to the Iso as well in these transactions..if a merchant ever sues...you think they wouldn't add the isos in? and the brokers? They would name the janitor in the building on the law suit if they could .Good thing they do not have a Fiduciary Responsibility on things they have no control over like some were suggesting.

You can never cut the commissions down to almost nothing...too much risk/drama

__

If a broker or iso had fiduciary responsibility in this situation...what would happen after "if" these guys go to jail?
    I am sure the investigations are going to trickle down to some isos/brokers who gave them a lot of business ...they will never be able to decipher who is in on it , who isnt.

They are probally watching us type

( just like Bernie Madoff surprised everyone with his huge ponzi scheme..brokers /isos/employees usually have no clue as to what the hell is going on)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-31-2018 at 08:09 AM.

Karen37a
    Gotta love Bernie...the Ex-Chairman Ex-Board of Directors of the NASD now know as Finra... RIA with a Fiduciary Duty

He is in jail for life, buying up all the Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate from the commissary and marking it up for a profit

Doing interviews saying " The banks had to know of Fraud"

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/16/b...interview.html

While the world blamed brokers for the collapse

See you all in a month for real...gl

https://qz.com/885005/bernie-madoff-...at-his-prison/

Dont forget ...karen had a dui...wink *

And for 500k Ill step in for 90 days
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-31-2018 at 10:08 AM.

Banned Reputation points: 10108

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    que?
    I'm sure you'll find out soon enough.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetachini View Post
    I'm sure you'll find out soon enough.
    Thanks for the heads up..
    Last edited by Karen37a; 07-31-2018 at 10:36 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18447

So around $30 million in the hole from using syndicators cash to pay operating expenses. Not the first-not the last.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    So around $30 million in the hole from using syndicators cash to pay operating expenses. Not the first-not the last.
    I saw that money came from iras...that is a big no no

Karen37a
    and if that was the "ruderman family trust" ...watch out below

im not looking anymore

as stated

The fact that the sec is involved means some type of security was issued....pass thru bonds, regular bonds...CMO ... private placement...iras need custodians unless you are your own custodian which is stupid

unless someone said...hey I have a custodian...use mine...like the private REITs held at the issuer, they have they own ira custodians.

Some seemed like smart investors, its the packaging...not getting into detail on this...I have no clue

Senior Member Reputation points: 340530

Shocking....selling securities to individuals without being registered.
    Kevin Henry
    VP-Business Development
    Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank
    561-850-9346
    Kevin.Henry@SeacoastBF.com
    1880 N Congress Ave., Suite 404
    Boynton Beach, FL 33426