Notice about forum conduct
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Administrator Reputation points: 59875 admin's Avatar

Exclamation Notice about forum conduct

All,

Too many threads are devolving into accusations of backdooring and trash talking. This forum is not a place for that. This isn't Ripoff Report. If you had a bad experience with a company, handle it with the company privately. If your issue still isn't resolved, consider the Better Business Bureau. If that doesn't work, hire a lawyer. If that doesn't work, cut your losses and move on, learn from it, do something proactive and positive to prevent a similar incident in the future. Making an angry accusatory post will only exacerbate your stress and do nothing to resolve it.

As a reminder:

• If you trash talk anonymously, your account may be banned
    • If you're using the forum just to lodge accusations, your account may be banned
    • If you misrepresent yourself or the services you offer, your account may be banned
    • If you attempt to solicit business without explicitly detailing who you are, your account may be banned

The best way to avoid a problem is to conduct extensive due diligence on any company you work with before you work with them. If you don't do that, please don't expect the whole forum to be shocked that something didn't go as promised with a company you didn't bother to research.

You are of course allowed to detail a negative experience so long as the intent is to resolve it or it's to constructively engage the company with which it occurred.

Please be a positive contribution to the site, not a negative one. Thank you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    All,

Too many threads are devolving into accusations of backdooring and trash talking. This forum is not a place for that. This isn't Ripoff Report. If you had a bad experience with a company, handle it with the company privately. If your issue still isn't resolved, consider the Better Business Bureau. If that doesn't work, hire a lawyer. If that doesn't work, cut your losses and move on, learn from it, do something proactive and positive to prevent a similar incident in the future. Making an angry accusatory post will only exacerbate your stress and do nothing to resolve it.

As a reminder:

• If you trash talk anonymously, your account may be banned
    • If you're using the forum just to lodge accusations, your account may be banned
    • If you misrepresent yourself or the services you offer, your account may be banned
    • If you attempt to solicit business without explicitly detailing who you are, your account may be banned

The best way to avoid a problem is to conduct extensive due diligence on any company you work with before you work with them. If you don't do that, please don't expect the whole forum to be shocked that something didn't go as promised with a company you didn't bother to research.

You are of course allowed to detail a negative experience so long as the intent is to resolve it or it's to constructively engage the company with which it occurred.

Please be a positive contribution to the site, not a negative one. Thank you.

a much needed, eloquently stated reminder for all of us -- it's amazing how different DF was two year ago vs. today
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Industry

Quote Originally Posted by Cfairbank View Post
    a much needed, eloquently stated reminder for all of us -- it's amazing how different DF was two year ago vs. today
    It's a direct reflection of the industry, funders included...I've coded more apps in the past 18 months then I ever have in my 5 years in this industry and the results are disappointing. Big name industry lenders are selling information as trigger leads and I'm tired of hearing "its not our company policy". It's hard to build trustworthy relationships with specific funders when they move data they can't fund. there's plenty of blame to go around, merchants, ISO's and lenders included. I do agree with the fact that meritless & unsubstantiated claims against specific lenders aren't the best thing to read about on this forum. However, we can't bury our "heads in the sand" on the complete lack of control on data circulation.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

what about complimenting a company? like how fast they make offers with fewest stips and pay good commissions ?
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    what about complimenting a company? like how fast they make offers with fewest stips and pay good commissions ?
    That is the selling point of some companies with their crappy offers . I will like to give a shout out to pearl capital for giving me an offer that blew everyone out of the park.Yes they had the highest stip list,Yes my commission was 9.75%,yes it took 24 hours to get an approval. but they gave me 80k , the next best approval i had was 35k and the other 3 i tried came in at 15k.(merchant credit was terrible)
    Pearl keep up the good work.

I think PIRS Capital does a good job through underwriting...and Justin from Happy Rock is always one of the best in the business.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    That is the selling point of some companies with their crappy offers . I will like to give a shout out to pearl capital for giving me an offer that blew everyone out of the park.Yes they had the highest stip list,Yes my commission was 9.75%,yes it took 24 hours to get an approval. but they gave me 80k , the next best approval i had was 35k and the other 3 i tried came in at 15k.(merchant credit was terrible)
    Pearl keep up the good work.
    I guess I'm going to have to give Pearl another look. Haven't dealt with them for years but I'm familiar with their new ISO rep who came from a different, and all around decent funder.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    I guess I'm going to have to give Pearl another look. Haven't dealt with them for years but I'm familiar with their new ISO rep who came from a different, and all around decent funder.
    great guy, he is on here all the time
    Nissim Baker

SVP of ISO Relations
    (347)899-4196 Direct
    (347)899-4056 Fax
    nissim@pearlcash.com
    www.pearlcash.com