Looking for ISO recruiter
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 10

Looking for ISO recruiter

Looking for someone that has existing database and/or relationships with ISO's and others who come across clients that need funding. We are fundinghelp.com and process our own files. 99% of our business now is referral based and I have had luck with outsourcing recruiting of brokers/referral partners.

80% of what we do is for start-ups, something that isn't out there much. We have a solid and transparent service that compliments lots of other professionals to include, MCA, equipment and other business loan providers, mortgage and real estate brokers, etc.

If you have an existing list of ISO's or a way to help me grow my current list of referral partners, please contact me and I will show you our track-record and offer that pays out more than our competition.

Thomas Dionne
    The Funding Group
    www.fundinghelp.com

Member Reputation points: 10

Quote Originally Posted by thomas View Post
    looking for someone that has existing database and/or relationships with iso's and others who come across clients that need funding. We are fundinghelp.com and process our own files. 99% of our business now is referral based and i have had luck with outsourcing recruiting of brokers/referral partners.

80% of what we do is for start-ups, something that isn't out there much. We have a solid and transparent service that compliments lots of other professionals to include, mca, equipment and other business loan providers, mortgage and real estate brokers, etc.

If you have an existing list of iso's or a way to help me grow my current list of referral partners, please contact me and i will show you our track-record and offer that pays out more than our competition.

Thomas dionne
    the funding group
    www.fundinghelp.com
    check dm