Industry Survey
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Administrator Reputation points: 59879 admin's Avatar

Industry Survey

DailyFunder is running a completely anonymous research survey of the industry: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/alter...ness-financing

Sample of the 14 question survey:

What does the alternative business lending industry badly need?

What do you consider a merchant cash advance to be?

I think DailyFunder should write about the following topic(s) in their upcoming magazine issues: ____________

Take the anonymous survey now:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/alter...ness-financing

Thanks for all the responses we've gotten so far.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

when are the results being published?

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

I think some of the statistical results will be published in the next magazine issue, but some questions are purely to get a better understanding and sense of what's important to everybody.

The responses to: "I think DailyFunder should write about the following topic(s) in their upcoming magazine issues: ____________" have been really insightful. Everyone's got a lot to say!

Banned Reputation points: 306

Awesome lean startup methodology. However, I would be concerned that the first two questions (in example) are not precise enough. So, you may be missing some bang for the buck.

For example, the participants' definition of an MCA can be grouped into a survey by itself.

You can ask some precise T/F questions and close with an open ender that will help you contextualize the T/F responses.

My two cents...

Industry Survey

In that survey there was a question asked to the tune of "If NAMAA membership were $100 per month, would you join?" I had seen the name tossed around but never really looked into what they do, so I visited their website. I am still completely in the dark as to what they do but was astonished that membership costs $3k per month! Does anybody know what $3k per month accomplishes?

Banned Reputation points: 123

Accomplishes nothing. You meet twice a year with the other members.

At one point namma helped open the industry fighting AdvanceMe on the process patent. They opened the door for the industry. But from that point its a boys club that does **** for this business.

They justify this 3k monthly by providing a bad merchant list.