Anyone doing project based lending?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

I have a client that has his hands in all kinds of stuff.. I am working on getting him funding for a 100 pack of houses.. also looking at some Oil Wells.. now those 2 I think I am set on getting his money for him.. but he has projects come up all the time. Does anyone fund on a project by project basis? Reason I ask is that I don't want this guy to get hundreds of UCC's attached to his company's name.. because then every time I get him funded I have to provide paperwork on each UCC.

Lets say there is a government project where he needs $90k to float some salaries for 3 months until the government checks start rolling in.. well as it is now he has to do that off his current company, when that project has nothing to do with his current company.. it is just a side project to make extra money.

If anyone has an answer for this type of dilemma please let me know..

12 veiws and no one can do this??

Maybe this could be a new niche that I could take on myself.. wonder how this would work with UW.. I know they are always scared of people with multiple corps.

rld, please, let me know if you were able to find out anything relevant: I have a couple of those potential clients here as well.

I am working on the contract language now. I am going to be teaming up with a couple other business owners and we are working on raising a few million dollars to get the ball rolling on this.

Obviously this isn't going to be your normal MCA product. I think this could turn into something huge ☺

It would need to be worked out through his business.
    If so, pm me. I would need the following docs to start:
    Contract(s) (1 to start if not entirety)
    Detailed Accounts Receivable Aging
    Master Customer List
    Sample Invoice & Supporting docs

This is the basics of what I need if he wants $250<

^^ you are missing the point..

I can get this guy money all day long.. but the way things are now it is going to look like he is taking out 3rd and 4th and 5th position loans.. that isn't the way this needs to go down though.

I am looking to attach these loans to his projects.. not his business.. look at it this way.. if you get a contract from the government and it is a net 90 contract then you have to float the cash for 90 days. Lets say that 90 days costs you $300k.. but you will make $1.5m off the entire deal.. then you would be willing to pay someone $200k to float you the $300k that you need to get the deal done. No brainer in my opinion..

Now if this same guy gets another deal a month later.. then it is going to look like he is trying to double up on advances.. when really it is just a separate project.

My lawyer is working on a way to get this done and attach it 100% to the projects instead of the companies. Probably what will happen is the money from the contract will be deposited into a lockbox account.. we will take our share and distribute the rest to my client (s)

As long as the contract is with either a Fortune 500 company or the government then this is a 0 risk deal.. less risk than any cash advance out there..

contract loan

I need a loan to float my payroll for 60 days I have my contract already signed it is for the construction on a FEMA building this will be start up money cause this us the first job I'm doin under this company I was in business for 15 years until 2010 I was doin 5 million a year I filed bankruptcy I'm out of it now and I am looking for an investor to help out till I get my first draw I can add them on my contract as a silent partner are any kind of contract saying if its not paid u can lien the job and your money will come out of my contract directly the investor will get paid out of my draw and get paid as a some one who done a joint pay agreement with me

Send me a message with your contact info.. I might have a guy that will do that for you now as long as your bankruptcy is clear.