Where are The Decent &/or Great Live Transfer Lead Companies???
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 20465 Fundyman's Avatar

I hate to post something that must have been addressed at least 100 times on this forum, however, when I search in the engine, I get nothing much other than a bunch of mockery & arguments between crappy lead sellers who also are ISOs & people who don't even believe in purchasing leads in the 1st place. I really would like to know which companies out there are LEGIT for selling quality live transfers?

I'm looking for companies that truly deliver, ONLY SELL LEADS/LIVE TRANSFERS, and are decently priced. If they offer some sort of free trial or discounted trial so their efficiency can be tested, then, even better. If anyone has had great experience with any particular company, even if you don't want to make it completely public, at least PM me. If you actually sell leads yourself & know you haven't already had your @ss handed to you on this website for being exposed as a fake or a fluke, please introduce yourself so that I may consider your services.

Thanks!

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

There are no great ones anymore because the data has become so overused but a decent one that I've used is www.firstpacificmarketing.com

Finding good, fresh data is 80% of the battle. Having a compelling sales pitch is the other 20%. You have to be willing to micromanage the call center in order to get the results you want. And without good pipeline follow-up you won't get the ROI you need to be profitable. A lot of these transfers won't convert until weeks or months down the road. Make sure you have a good CRM and email marketing software in place (i.e. Constant Contact or MailChimp) before turning on the live transfers so you can maximize your opportunities. And make sure your sales reps are committed to working ALL the transfers with equal effort and not just cherry pick the large dollar transfers or you'll wonder why the campaign is losing money.

The live transfer game is much harder now than ever before because all the eligible businesses are now being called. You need to experiment with scripts and data until you find a good formula. Even then, you can't expect more than a 2-3% conversion rate. Your conversion rate is highly dependent on the competency of your sales reps so you need to have a solid team. Make sure you fully understand your metrics or you'll bankrupt yourself. If you think live transfers will largely consist of merchants who are looking for funds yesterday, then you're in for a rude awakening. If it was that easy, we'd all be rich. Make sure you have the proper expectations going in before investing a good deal of money. To be successful at the live transfer game, you have to really know what you're doing and have fairly deep pockets.
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 05-26-2017 at 08:08 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 305505

issue is that like mc said most convert after a couple of weeks or even months. Issue is these leads get sold over and over by then(most companies are honest about it) and merchant is burnt.
    The only successful run i had was doing it myself with a random call center that did not specialize in mca.It was profitable but the time required was t much to be worth it for me

Senior Member Reputation points: 19415

Quote Originally Posted by Fundyman View Post
    I hate to post something that must have been addressed at least 100 times on this forum, however, when I search in the engine, I get nothing much other than a bunch of mockery & arguments between crappy lead sellers who also are ISOs & people who don't even believe in purchasing leads in the 1st place. I really would like to know which companies out there are LEGIT for selling quality live transfers?

I'm looking for companies that truly deliver, ONLY SELL LEADS/LIVE TRANSFERS, and are decently priced. If they offer some sort of free trial or discounted trial so their efficiency can be tested, then, even better. If anyone has had great experience with any particular company, even if you don't want to make it completely public, at least PM me. If you actually sell leads yourself & know you haven't already had your @ss handed to you on this website for being exposed as a fake or a fluke, please introduce yourself so that I may consider your services.

Thanks!

Fundyman, unfortunately, the wording of your post almost guarantees a company who is very successful and
    highly experienced marketing in this space would stay away from you.

-

MCN, pretty accurate post but numbers are a little different for me in my experience,

It's more like

Data - 15%
    Opening and qualifying process of live transfer - 30%
    Sales rep - 30%
    Follow up -25%

Data is important yes, and if you can get fresh, accurate data, then that's great, but as you stated,
    if most businesses are already called and targeted, you may not have the option of acquiring/working with a lot of those
    types of records. So you still have to know how to originate even with marginal to average data.

The issue with many call centers/marketing
    companies is that they do not know how to do this in an efficient, cost effective manner, so to stay in
    business, they're forced to keep returning to the same well.

(This is an issue with people in general, not just call centers; most funders/isos are below average on the phone
    and deplorable at marketing).

Karen37a
    In my experience, everything they posted is 100% correct.

When you have live transfer leads they are only as good as the calling centers Owner/Manager and Traning on prospecting/qualification.

The telemarketers in order to hit their quotas and keep their jobs will transfer leads that do not fit the MCA parameters, you will get people saying ..".I thought this was a credit card offer for 0%.?", also calls drop thru the transfer because people didn't really want to be passed to a pushy sales person. Then you have to negotiate a return $ on the bad leads/dropped calls.

Any telemarketer who has the ability to pre-qualify merchants on the phone, will move into a closers position or open their own office.So you never get great leads.If they were so great on the phone why work there? ** there are very very limited exceptions to this. I know a few lead generators that are great but get paid a bit more.
    Hence me referring to telephone sales rooms as "toothless crackhead factory" with high turnover.

You either have to do it yourself or set up a room and oversee the new brokers and train them. When they quit, which they will because of the wait or delay in finding true fundable merchants and their inability to break thru the gatekeeper, keep them on the phone longer than 30 seconds, take the second call, and send full documents in...Have a great CRM system like they said and follow up, follow up, follow up .If you do not lose your sanity from having 2000 brokers in and out of your office telling you that you are doing it wrong, and denouncing you, while they are simultaneously filling out an application at Kentucky Fried Chicken or uber...... you can make a lot of money.

Cream does rise to the top. then the Top producers can deal with their own individual teams, and keep partial drama away from you.

Have sharpened pencils on the desk( i am being facetious ), and a think skin to prepare for the meltdowns of the ones who do not make it. Or become ruthless.

An alternative is to hire and train one lead generator and have direct contact to hear and see what is going on, even on a p/t basis
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-26-2017 at 02:54 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks!
    We own two spaces overseas that we staff and operate call campaigns for a variety of industries.

We would be glad to set up an agreement with you. Test run for a couple of days. You will not find better pricing as we own the space. $10-30 per call is standard depending upon the industry. You can supply the data and we supply agents and call systems. We can supply the data as well depending on your requirements. Budget requirements of $1800 per week depending upon the amount of agents you want to hire and staff.

Pay for what you get. Feel free to message our account.

This is not a sales pitch or "bright eyes bushy tail" promotion as the other 99% of garbage that is on this site.

This is as real as it gets.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

^ Good stuff, but it is that model that puts people off. (although the pricing seems to have come way down.)

I tested having offshore agents call our supplied data and paid them by the hour - not for leads- as a test. Of course, far fewer leads produced as expected.

In retrospect, the 2 biggest problems that have not been discussed here yet are:

1. Having agents stick to the script and be able to slightly adjust on the fly if need be.
    2. The language barrier is a huge hurdle and tough to get past

I listened to each recording of "leads". Not pretty. But great education.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    ^ Good stuff, but it is that model that puts people off. (although the pricing seems to have come way down.)

I tested having offshore agents call our supplied data and paid them by the hour - not for leads- as a test. Of course, far fewer leads produced as expected.

In retrospect, the 2 biggest problems that have not been discussed here yet are:

1. Having agents stick to the script and be able to slightly adjust on the fly if need be.
    2. The language barrier is a huge hurdle and tough to get past

I listened to each recording of "leads". Not pretty. But great education.
    Once again, as stated in writing, "This is not a sales pitch or "bright eyes bushy tail" promotion as the other 99% of garbage that is on this site."

Yes, but not open for discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Yes, but not open for discussion?
    Sure. Anyone can discuss. And we are sure many will make outrageous claims of pricing, conversions, quality and "Best Leads Ever".

All we are stating is ownership in two centers overseas and one in DR.

Have a great Friday!

Karen37a
    If you use a Lead Transfer company make sure they are using the qualification requirements or standards that you will accept. All companies consider a "Qualified Lead" to be different things.I would at a minimum require the Merchant to be in business as least 1 year...maybe 2 depending on cost .Also interested in money near term?? What's near term???..7 days? 2 months? and willing to talk on the phone to a funding advisor..no emails

Here are the add-ons and where the discrepancies occur
    10k per month?
    10 deposits?
    5 NSF's max?
    use of funds?
    balance on current advances 50%?
    Stacked 2 max? 3 max?
    Liens /Bankrupcies?

Are they even going to ask any of these things? If they do not; why not just have someone sit in front of you or in the next rooms and when they get a live person on, throw a cordless phone across the room and yell like some of my brokers " I have someone on the line!!!!" lol

You can ask for the live transfer to be conferenced in, a phone introduction before they leave...halts the massive dropped calls
    Some double verify
    As most stated the problem comes in the follow-up. It has been my experience that if you can't break thru the gatekeeper on the first phone call by yourself, you will not have the ability to get the merchant on the phone for the second phone call after the call is transferred to you and have an initial conversation and they hang up. Then you burnt the lead and you are going to then say"the leads suck" when they do not.
    There must be reasonable expectations set on the initial call. Anyone can call people and offer 5-year terms for 0%, sbas etc ( being facetious) to advances to someone with a 300 credit score, 1 million in mechanics liens.You must know what they are saying on the phone to get the lead transferred to you.

Karen37a
    When I got/get Ucc lead data. I did not mind that it was aged because I knew 20-50% ( depending on the company ) of the time that merchant took out another advance (s) and if I looked them up I would find a new ucc that would have cost me more ( which I didn't bother doing ) secret sauce a. Keep costs down down down until profitable. Also new brokers do not have to practice failing on expensive leads.

There are other triggers to look for and ways to find a business with a Mca, not just Ucc liens.

Good Lead brokers ( which are rare) take away the tedious time-consuming task of attaching names /phone numbers to a record. Some are ethical and refresh their database, not just sell that same list of 3000 names to 100's of people.That's the way to keep your costs in check and stay alive.

I am going to take my own advice of the follow-up, follow-up and personally move this stuck pipeline out.

gl

jotucker1983

Thanks!

Purchasing "leads" has never made any sense to me, because if it was a true, quality, qualified, "lead", why would any company sell that off to you considering the fact that they can easily become a ISO/Broker and close the lead themselves? Literally anybody with a pulse can become a ISO/Broker (even people with long rap sheets).

In my opinion, for the time it takes to throw money here and there buying "leads", you could invest that money in a direct marketing campaign to generate your own true, quality, qualified, "leads". I really do not believe there are any shortcuts. True, quality, qualified, "leads" will only come from your own in-house efforts or through external strategic partnerships you have established with other professionals/associations.

Love that there are nuances and secret sauces to UCCs now.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    Purchasing "leads" has never made any sense to me, because if it was a true, quality, qualified, "lead", why would any company sell that off to you considering the fact that they can easily become a ISO/Broker and close the lead themselves?
    Because running a call center/lead gen business is completely different from running a cash advance ISO. Different industry experience, skill sets and business relationships are required. Lead gen companies focus on their core competency, which is generating leads. The good companies have their processes fully optimized. They don't need the added headache of trying to become a cash advance ISO as well. Remember, even when a lead is qualified (meaning the merchant fits the general funding criteria and is willing to have a conversation about financing), you're still looking at a 10-15% closing rate which is nothing to write home about. It's more profitable to focus on building a lead gen/live transfer company and branch out to multiple verticals, versus trying to become a lead gen/cash advance ISO hybrid.

The large self-originating funders purchase live transfer leads in bulk because it's far more efficient and economical than trying to staff an internal call center. The labor overseas is much cheaper. Aside from broker paper, live transfers are the primary driver of new deals for many large funders. It has the added benefit of being an easily scalable model. The trick is to find quality call centers with agents that speak very good English, know how to build rapport with American merchants and are well versed in the cash advance industry. These live transfer companies are a closely guarded industry secret.
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 05-27-2017 at 06:54 PM.

Member Reputation points: 664 RainmakersLeads's Avatar

@jotucker I've heard this a million times. Because you sell money, and we sell Opportunity AKA Leads. You chase paper, we chase invoices sometimes and that's annoying. I couldn't imagine chasing docs, paper, info, what they ate last week etc. I do marketing for auto dealers also (mailers etc) but I'm not going to sell freakin cars! Granted I would never advise buying leads or data from a company that also Lends, Funds or Brokers (ISO's) I would assume your buying their garbage. You have to ask the right questions. Also your Leads and/or Transfers your buying, what are they doing with that data later? Do you have a good relationship with them? A contract stating the calls are yours for x amount of time. Call centers over seas will take your data and run it in 2 weeks (good luck closing sufficient business from those calls) then they sell it! You have to do your homework, you have to put the work and time in and speak to lead generators and maybe even meet them. Create relationships. I ran then owned rooms years ago, and I gave my lead and data guy $1ks of $ in gifts every year because that set me apart from the "cheap owners" who look for pricing instead of quality, and end up stepping over Dollars to pick up Pennies! I got the Data first, I got better deals, and at the end of the day it paid off 10 fold. I've been on both sides. I've been on the phone, I've managed, I've owned and ran operations... you have to do your due diligence. I'm not giving away any secrets to leadgen, but Direct Mail "Done Right" will continue to kill it. Especially with CAN out of the mailbox now, and others. Also there are big things technology wise with digital / social media marketing. Live Transfers are great.. if bought from the right person at the right volume, not price. A $120 transfer is worth it if your funding 8-10 % at an average deal size of $30k+ You get what you pay for... nothing more! Have a great Holiday Everyone!
    Last edited by RainmakersLeads; 05-27-2017 at 11:36 PM.
    Luke Long
    Rainmakers Media
    Rainmakers Leads
    O: 833-LEAD-PRO
    D: 754-800-4115
    E: Info@RainmakersLeads.com
    LinkedIn.com/in/LukeLongMarketing

Senior Member Reputation points: 20465 Fundyman's Avatar

I don't think I could thank anyone who responded more than the other, or thank anyone enough for your insight on this post, as I know it's been addressed so many times in the past. If you have personal recommendations & don't want to necessarily blast names on here, just please PM me.

Thanks!
    Fundyman,

Sorry I was not able to read every reply to this post, so I'm only responding to the initial post.

We are a premium live transfer and MCA data provider. I would like to discuss in detail what you are looking for, references, etc. via PM or give me a call at (954) 951-5861.

-Decently prices
    -Current clients have had and continue to have a great experience with us
    -have not had our @ss handed to us on this website, or any website for that matter

Right Place

Thanks!
    You've come to the right place. No mockery here.