Quote Originally Posted by Fundyman View Post
I hate to post something that must have been addressed at least 100 times on this forum, however, when I search in the engine, I get nothing much other than a bunch of mockery & arguments between crappy lead sellers who also are ISOs & people who don't even believe in purchasing leads in the 1st place. I really would like to know which companies out there are LEGIT for selling quality live transfers?

I'm looking for companies that truly deliver, ONLY SELL LEADS/LIVE TRANSFERS, and are decently priced. If they offer some sort of free trial or discounted trial so their efficiency can be tested, then, even better. If anyone has had great experience with any particular company, even if you don't want to make it completely public, at least PM me. If you actually sell leads yourself & know you haven't already had your @ss handed to you on this website for being exposed as a fake or a fluke, please introduce yourself so that I may consider your services.

Thanks!
Fundyman,

Sorry I was not able to read every reply to this post, so I'm only responding to the initial post.

We are a premium live transfer and MCA data provider. I would like to discuss in detail what you are looking for, references, etc. via PM or give me a call at (954) 951-5861.

-Decently prices
-Current clients have had and continue to have a great experience with us
-have not had our @ss handed to us on this website, or any website for that matter