Where are The Decent &/or Great Live Transfer Lead Companies???
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Member Reputation points: 664 RainmakersLeads's Avatar

Where are The Decent &/or Great Live Transfer Lead Companies???

@jotucker I've heard this a million times. Because you sell money, and we sell Opportunity AKA Leads. You chase paper, we chase invoices sometimes and that's annoying. I couldn't imagine chasing docs, paper, info, what they ate last week etc. I do marketing for auto dealers also (mailers etc) but I'm not going to sell freakin cars! Granted I would never advise buying leads or data from a company that also Lends, Funds or Brokers (ISO's) I would assume your buying their garbage. You have to ask the right questions. Also your Leads and/or Transfers your buying, what are they doing with that data later? Do you have a good relationship with them? A contract stating the calls are yours for x amount of time. Call centers over seas will take your data and run it in 2 weeks (good luck closing sufficient business from those calls) then they sell it! You have to do your homework, you have to put the work and time in and speak to lead generators and maybe even meet them. Create relationships. I ran then owned rooms years ago, and I gave my lead and data guy $1ks of $ in gifts every year because that set me apart from the "cheap owners" who look for pricing instead of quality, and end up stepping over Dollars to pick up Pennies! I got the Data first, I got better deals, and at the end of the day it paid off 10 fold. I've been on both sides. I've been on the phone, I've managed, I've owned and ran operations... you have to do your due diligence. I'm not giving away any secrets to leadgen, but Direct Mail "Done Right" will continue to kill it. Especially with CAN out of the mailbox now, and others. Also there are big things technology wise with digital / social media marketing. Live Transfers are great.. if bought from the right person at the right volume, not price. A $120 transfer is worth it if your funding 8-10 % at an average deal size of $30k+ You get what you pay for... nothing more! Have a great Holiday Everyone!
    Last edited by RainmakersLeads; 05-27-2017 at 11:36 PM.
    Luke Long
    Rainmakers Media
    Rainmakers Leads
    O: 833-LEAD-PRO
    D: 754-800-4115
    E: Info@RainmakersLeads.com
    LinkedIn.com/in/LukeLongMarketing