Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@yellowstone View Post
Just to clarify what you're saying here, you will take merchants with multiple positions, make an offer based off their revenue, not give the merchant the full amount at once but send them weekly disbursements to cover their advance payments and not have the merchants LOWER their daily payments but keep everything as is, merchant pays you a small daily payment with an extended term based off whatever it is that you're offering them? You are not having them settle or restructure any of their advances, everything stays as is? If that's what you're saying that's amazing and something that can be truly valuable in this industry. If you're a Debt restructuring company cleverly wording this post to spark interest, then we all knows what happens to guys like that around here. Looking forward to your response.
these guys reached out to me yesterday and I asked them the same questions you just did almost word for word. They said they do not restructure any of a merchants current advances in any way at all. I am waiting to get some more information but like you said if this is what they are doing they might be a nice add to the industry