Seeking a Funder or Established ISO to work for remotely
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Seeking a Funder or Established ISO to work for remotely

Sales Professional, Like a lot of other people on this board I started off in this industry long ago, for me its been almost 20 yrs ago. There is no certification in this Industry so the proof, as they say, is in the pudding. Before anyone will hand you "the keys to the kingdom" you will have to prove your capabilities...its just the way it is.

If you have been in this industry for any length of time then you must have learned that you can mine your own UCC Data. Sure, if you are mediocre you might close a small percentage...but with your own relationships you would earn 100% of Commissions.

I know you said you worked in this industry for several months but I dont know what sort of training you have received, but when we hire a new Rep we put them thru a 2 Day, 16 hr crash course before we even let them pick up a phone! Proper training is key to success along with discipline, time management, prospecting, and sales skills.

If a Shop was to simply give you leads, then they would have no guarantee that you simply werent closing them and sending the deals to your own funders and keeping 100% of the commission.

I am merely playing Devils Advocate and am not saying you would...but I dont know you...so how could I say for sure?

We dont even give our people leads. What we do is teach them to prospect and generate leads.

Learn to do that and you will never need anyone to hand you a lead again!

No one here is trying to say you cant sell, they are just saying that saying you can sell is much different than proving it!

As one of my mentors told me yrs ago...a Truly Good Salesman is never without Opportunity...
    Last edited by ERS; 06-04-2014 at 12:33 AM.