Worst Deal
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Kevin I called you (or someone) with a staffing guy...$ 66,000 a day in payments. 7 advances and factoring.

$66,000 a day.. I told that guy he was nuts and paying off advances and loans with loans and advances and factoring he told me "excuse my french", no f ** shi* sherlock ". He was passed around a lot too.

I took someone out of a 1.79 once.I blinked a few times made sure it was right

A paper double dipping to the effective rate of 1.98 as well( including underwriting)

I had a client that I took away from a funder ...150k to pay back 230k it was 7 months and he got double charged a PSF fee of $7500.and additional underwriting of 5k. He is still pissed to this day.

Oh and one of my clients went to someone's office with a bat to get their money back once. ( against my advice)

And a broker trying to drive to my office when I took a 150k to pay back 210, with 7% psf on the back away.

Funder Mark is that the worst you saw? It can't be. I can keep going. No wonder I am so tired and out of patience . Next, ask about the worst merchants lol I have an ex model who is beautiful who thinks she can flirt to lower the rate. If any of you call her she will flirt send pics then switch.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 05-20-2017 at 07:13 PM.