Seeding my apps and calling out out the fools that send me to debt consolidators
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

Seeding my apps and calling out out the fools that send me to debt consolidators

This industry is going to ****. As a new trick to **** with the brokers who call me on my seeded apps pitching me cash, I’ve been saying I busted out on all my loans.

So after Lyft capital blows up my phone and I tell them I busted out I get a immediate phone call from debt consolidators with all the fake info I send to Lyft.

Lenders need to wise up to the bad apples giving other hard working ISOs a bad name.

I will be putting everyone out there because I’m sick of my syndicated and self funded deals going to **** because of these scumbags. We need to purge the industry of these fools before it gets too late.

And LYFT stop backdooring deals and just work your own files!

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

Man-I am so glad we are not in the advance business...... There is a post here daily about the above referenced activity.
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

If we throwing names out there I get calls from Shore, Excel or Axcel, BizFund/BizFunded every single day on my burner and its the same fake name and business like do they honestly think an "Eagle Love Shack" does 300K a month and needs 500K for expansion and still call it every day. So if you guys are reading this get it off your dialer, thanks.
    Last edited by Eagle Funding; 12-08-2017 at 12:52 PM.
    Eagle Funding Group
    Phone: (646) 793-6809
    Email: info@eaglefundinggroup.net
    Web: www.eaglefundinggroup.net

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

So Lyft Capital is sending info to debt settlement companies?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    Man-I am so glad we are not in the advance business...... There is a post here daily about the above referenced activity.
    If you’re willing to overlook the fact so many merchants, ISOs and funders are complete scumbags, it’s really not that bad.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    If you’re willing to overlook the fact so many merchants, ISOs and funders are complete scumbags, it’s really not that bad.
    Just be glad that they are not sending you 150 emails and 150 texts ...calling to slice your tires....then some guy who idolizes Hitler says

" I know Kung foo" in your face when you catch them trying to default on Funders .

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    It's pretty much a dumpster fire, with rats, on fire, and rolling down a hill.

Karen37a
    Like I have said before . There is a reason 1099 commission only brokers get fired.Also W/2

Unfortunately, they were taught to LLC up....and poof they are a Direct Funder ..

No licensing means you do not have to earn your way to the top like other financial positions or industries.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

When I get call today I will test out if I tell them I am planning on ****ing the advance companies if they will refer me to debt consolidation
    Eagle Funding Group
    Phone: (646) 793-6809
    Email: info@eaglefundinggroup.net
    Web: www.eaglefundinggroup.net

Karen37a
    The Eagles Love shack was funny.

People can also stop calling Adelle's French Biestro...i tested that with a Funder.

( by the way your pitch sucks and VM message....stop saying the word guarantee...its illegal )

Karen37a
    Like the cornel use to say....we have our secret recepie... add a little cayenne peppa

you can Gu unnn teeee it !

kfc-colonel-sanders-chicken-the-hard-way.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Funding View Post
    If we throwing names out there I get calls from Shore, Excel or Axcel, BizFund/BizFunded every single day on my burner and its the same fake name and business like do they honestly think an "Eagle Love Shack" does 300K a month and needs 500K for expansion and still call it every day. So if you guys are reading this get it off your dialer, thanks.
    My favorite from my trading days was calling up a bucket shop penny stock house on Long Island or Boca and asking for a quote for Beatcher Tool & Die.....just so I could here some jackass scream it across the room.........

Karen37a
    Before people get too crazy

There is a reason we make $$$$$ not many can do it.

And there is a huge wall of money and deals coming our way....some companies just chug along...funding 10 million -50 million a month getting rich

So we take it on the chin...and move forward or go back to doing something else.
    For some of us ...this is where we choose to be from Birth. not because we are unemployed and wound up here.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 12-08-2017 at 01:49 PM. Reason: typos

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

There are scammers and frauds in all areas of financing, hard money, factoring, MCA. Years ago we get calls weekly from owners who lost $50k+ in upfront fees trying to place a crappy RE development deal. Banks working with cartels to launder money. No industry is pure. Just seems the MCA world gets the retarded scammers they are not as sophisticated as the bankers.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by omegafund View Post
    There are scammers and frauds in all areas of financing, hard money, factoring, MCA. Years ago we get calls weekly from owners who lost $50k+ in upfront fees trying to place a crappy RE development deal. Banks working with cartels to launder money. No industry is pure. Just seems the MCA world gets the retarded scammers they are not as sophisticated as the bankers.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by omegafund View Post
    No doubt! Capital markets is like crawling in a sewer. The deeper you go the more it smells and there's a lot more poop at the bottom. There are plenty of people running around showing everyone their FINRA license I would never hire. Just because you have or had a license does not mean your not dirty....you just haven't gotten caught.

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

It's pretty much a dumpster fire, with rats, on fire, and rolling down a hill.
    yep, and this is why reputation and relationships matter. If people know you do things the right way they are going to look for reasons to fund your deals rather then look for reasons to kill them. It is a subtle difference but its matters. At the end of the day if the banks want to work with you and you do things the right way you are going to get more deals done make more money then these fly by night shops that just burn bridges left and right. You think the banks dont know but I promise you the bigger banks in the space know the difference between a good ISO and a **** one
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Karen37a
    No doubt! Capital markets is like crawling in a sewer. The deeper you go the more it smells and there's a lot more poop at the bottom. There are plenty of people running around showing everyone their FINRA license I would never hire. Just because you have or had a license does not mean your not dirty....you just haven't gotten caught.
    Kevin,

If you are talking or typing about me with the Finra Licence. You could never "hire me" I own a business and I make more money than you. try to keep your comments about me to yourself.

seriously. stop.. 4th dig at me

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Kevin,

If you are talking or typing about me with the Finra Licence. You could never "hire me" I own a business and I make more money than you. try to keep your comments about me to yourself.

seriously. stop.. 4th dig at me
    Um Karen-was not referring to you.....paranoid much?

Karen37a
    Um Karen-was not referring to you.....paranoid much?
    Yes. Stalkers on me and calling out my finra record makes me paranoid and since I am the only one who was called out on the Finra...I assumed its me

Quote Originally Posted by MCABroker View Post
    This industry is going to ****. As a new trick to **** with the brokers who call me on my seeded apps pitching me cash, I’ve been saying I busted out on all my loans.

So after Lyft capital blows up my phone and I tell them I busted out I get a immediate phone call from debt consolidators with all the fake info I send to Lyft.

Lenders need to wise up to the bad apples giving other hard working ISOs a bad name.

I will be putting everyone out there because I’m sick of my syndicated and self funded deals going to **** because of these scumbags. We need to purge the industry of these fools before it gets too late.

And LYFT stop backdooring deals and just work your own files!
    MCABroker,

I believe you have us confused with another company, UpLyft Capital perhaps. What you are claiming is impossible. We cannot call you on your seeded apps pitching you cash because we do not accept applications from brokers. We are a broker. We do not claim to be a direct funder and definitely do not have any ISOs sending us applications with YOUR information on it to then call you about it.

We work for every deal we fund and have never resorted to stealing to get a deal.

Please check your facts and details before coming on here and slandering my company's name.

Javier Gonzalez
    Lyft Capital
    President
    Info@Lyftcapital.com
    (786)272-2858

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Yes. Stalkers on me and calling out my finra record makes me paranoid and since I am the only one who was called out on the Finra...I assumed its me
    You are not the only person on the board or in the alternative lending industry that has or had a FINRA license. I let all or mine expire a few years ago when I left the investment banking world. 6, 7,24, 63 & 55. I did not need to take the 79 as I was grandfathered. I have met plenty of people on this board and in the industry that had licenses. I have also met several that have been barred from FINRA. I have also met plenty of people over my 28 years in capital markets that had a clean U-4 I would never hire because i knew they were dirty or someone I respected knew they were dirty.

Another note.... just because you own your own business does not give you the right to claim you make more money than me or anyone, especially if you don't know them or know how they are compensated.
    Last edited by Hedley Lamarr; 12-08-2017 at 02:28 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

I had my Series 7, 63 and 55. But I was an equities trader, not a broker
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    You are not the only person on the board or in the alternative lending industry that has or had a FINRA license. I let all or mine expire a few years ago when I left the investment banking world. 6, 7,24, 63 & 55. I did not need to take the 79 as I was grandfathered. I have met plenty of people on this board and in the industry that had licenses. I have also met several that have been barred from FINRA. I have also met plenty of people over my 28 years in capital markets that had a clean U-4 I would never hire because i knew they were dirty or someone I respected knew they were dirty.

Another note.... just because you own your own business does not give you the right to claim you make more money than me or anyone, especially if you don't know them or how they are compensated.
    Bottom line I do not care if you have a securities background and that you are "Pro bank".( i have always know that) I am not the idiot that ran all over town saying I didn't work on wall st etc. on and on and on an on.for yearssssss now, challanging me on it.

I am pro mca ...that's that .

We have shady people but like someone else said there are a lot of good Isos and Brokers....and they are going to make a lot of money legally and ethically. It seems when people mention problems in this industry EVERYONE gets lumped in with the bad apples.

That's not fair to hard-working brokers and hard working Isos.

When people go to talk about-about the industry ...gloom, and doom for all, I am always going to counter...so are others.

And if certain people didn't talk this industry into an abyss...more people would have been able to raise capital and not go bankrupt.

Snide remarks about phone sales people and the mca industry are old and boring and telegraphed

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    I had my Series 7, 63 and 55. But I was an equities trader, not a broker
    MCNetwork 55 License NASDAQ? Which firm? I was at Schwab Capital Markets for 15 years.