Has anyone worked with TKCG is it a legitimate funder ?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Member Reputation points: 13586 Finance's Avatar

GBFunding, good afternoon,
    I say this with respect and without the intention of demeaning you, but instead, to edify you. Your ineptitude causes your own credulity, credulity so prevalent that you've created this thread, ultimately making your credulity evident. This is okay because it gives us a glimpse into your innocuous nature; you view the world from a lens of positivity, giving people the benefit of the doubt, not immediately assuming malevolent intent. We could all use a slice of your refreshing amiability, especially in the current economic and industry climate. But, there's a line, in this circumstance it's not a fine line, but rather a bold line, and it's a bold line between genuine alacrity underpinned by benevolence and willful ignorance or rather, benevolent ignorance. Meaning if you soak your perspective in pure positivity you become blind, and your blindness results in your inability to see you're drowning in your own preconceived notions. If you go to the hospital with a serious wound they load you up on painkillers so you don't suffer, so you don't feel the pain, but sometimes, sublimation of pain prevents one's ability to extract a learning lesson to be applied to their future, meaning pain can be good, pain can be an exceptional tool of education for a person. This understanding is exactly what has necessitated my elucidating response on such an elementary subject because there's a much larger message past the surface that could be delivered, a message that very well may if properly internalized change the entire course of your path moving forward. And for that, I have no problem putting the time in to delineate such a message because I as well view things from a benevolent lens predicated from an understanding of influence and what proper influence can result in. The difference here is through many lessons learned, the recipe of my benevolent psyche has additional ingredients that promote balance, balance that prevents me from falling victim to superfluous credulity making me unable to differentiate good from bad, I hope to deliver those ingredients of balance to you here in this moment.

Now, let's do some reflecting here. 1. No website, 2. No business address, 3. Never heard of them (not always necessarily proof of no concept but becomes proof of concept paired with the other factors), 4. "He openly told me if I send him files he would backdoor me as they only fund super high risk paper"

GB, when you look at this in black and white, you will see there's not even a fractional reason to publicly ask if this "funder" has any credibility or if anyone has worked with them before because item #4 completely nullifies the question on its own.

I hope this opens your eyes and delivers clarity, clarity that will fuel proper adjudication and success because my friend, this is a hard game, especially now where we have fowl parties running rampant with a multitude of cons. Cons that can laterally represent our industry as a whole, diminishing all of our credibility as a whole and hurting our ability to do business or at a minimum cause us more work up front in proving we have no association with those practices.

If you don't adapt, learn, and shift your perspective with awareness, you will incessantly be taken advantage of and lose while simultaneously being complicit in the very illicit behavior you're looking to avoid being burned from; because every single time you on an individual level fall for the tricks of a malevolent party, you encourage their confidence which ultimately promotes the continuity of their negative endeavors upon others, slowly poisoning the nature of our industry. Cancer doesn't build up in one night, it slowly grows, and it's up to the T Cells to identify the cancer and attack it, preventing the demise of the host as a whole. You are a T Cell, we are all T Cells on an individual level and the host as a whole is the industry we reside in. This means it's your individual responsibility to identify a cancerous cell and protect from it, not only for yourself, but for your industry. You are responsible to not enable these cancerous behaviors by falling for their deception and boosting their confidence because once they see they can deceive one "T Cell", they will have the confidence to work toward deceiving the rest.. and at that point it's too late, the host is going to die.

Good luck to you, and always remember: The price of excellence is eternal vigilance.
    Last edited by Finance; 04-18-2024 at 05:36 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 36253

Quote Originally Posted by Finance View Post
    GBFunding, good afternoon,
    I say this with respect and without the intention of demeaning you, but instead, to edify you. Your ineptitude causes your own credulity, credulity so prevalent that you've created this thread, ultimately making your credulity evident. This is okay because it gives us a glimpse into your innocuous nature; you view the world from a lens of positivity, giving people the benefit of the doubt, not immediately assuming malevolent intent. We could all use a slice of your refreshing amiability, especially in the current economic and industry climate. But, there's a line, in this circumstance it's not a fine line, but rather a bold line, and it's a bold line between genuine alacrity underpinned by benevolence and willful ignorance or rather, benevolent ignorance. Meaning if you soak your perspective in pure positivity you become blind, and your blindness results in your inability to see you're drowning in your own preconceived notions. If you go to the hospital with a serious wound they load you up on painkillers so you don't suffer, so you don't feel the pain, but sometimes, sublimation of pain prevents one's ability to extract a learning lesson to be applied to their future, meaning pain can be good, pain can be an exceptional tool of education for a person. This understanding is exactly what has necessitated my elucidating response on such an elementary subject because there's a much larger message past the surface that could be delivered, a message that very well may if properly internalized change the entire course of your path moving forward. And for that, I have no problem putting the time in to delineate such a message because I as well view things from a benevolent lens predicated from an understanding of influence and what proper influence can result in. The difference here is through many lessons learned, the recipe of my benevolent psyche has additional ingredients that promote balance, balance that prevents me from falling victim to superfluous credulity making me unable to differentiate good from bad, I hope to deliver those ingredients of balance to you here in this moment.

Now, let's do some reflecting here. 1. No website, 2. No business address, 3. Never heard of them (not always necessarily proof of no concept but becomes proof of concept paired with the other factors), 4. "He openly told me if I send him files he would backdoor me as they only fund super high risk paper"

GB, when you look at this in black and white, you will see there's not even a fractional reason to publicly ask if this "funder" has any credibility or if anyone has worked with them before because item #4 completely nullifies the question on its own.

I hope this opens your eyes and delivers clarity, clarity that will fuel proper adjudication and success because my friend, this is a hard game, especially now where we have fowl parties running rampant with a multitude of cons. Cons that can laterally represent our industry as a whole, diminishing all of our credibility as a whole and hurting our ability to do business or at a minimum cause us more work up front in proving we have no association with those practices.

If you don't adapt, learn, and shift your perspective with awareness, you will incessantly be taken advantage of and lose while simultaneously being complicit in the very illicit behavior you're looking to avoid being burned from; because every single time you on an individual level fall for the tricks of a malevolent party, you encourage their confidence which ultimately promotes the continuity of their negative endeavors upon others, slowly poisoning the nature of our industry. Cancer doesn't build up in one night, it slowly grows, and it's up to the T Cells to identify the cancer and attack it, preventing the demise of the host as a whole. You are a T Cell, we are all T Cells on an individual level and the host as a whole is the industry we reside in. This means it's your individual responsibility to identify a cancerous cell and protect from it, not only for yourself, but for your industry. You are responsible to not enable these cancerous behaviors by falling for their deception and boosting their confidence because once they see they can deceive one "T Cell", they will have the confidence to work toward deceiving the rest.. and at that point it's too late, the host is going to die.

Good luck to you, and always remember: The price of excellence is eternal vigilance.
    As nice as you are here. I think the quick notes vision is, 'you really cant be this dumb, can you? to submit to the guy you never heard of, will backdoor you, no website, no address but lets ask the question on Dailyfunder if they feel the business is legit'

Senior Member Reputation points: 3325

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
    As nice as you are here. I think the quick notes vision is, 'you really cant be this dumb, can you? to submit to the guy you never heard of, will backdoor you, no website, no address but lets ask the question on Dailyfunder if they feel the business is legit'
    Sometimes the merchants are dumb as the broker

Senior Member Reputation points: 43268 SendDocsPlox's Avatar
    in this thread, vigorously mashing the refresh key

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood21 View Post
    Sometimes the merchants are dumb as the broker
    Sometimes?

Senior Member Reputation points: 122873 BR-Nightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
    In all fairness, there have been worse questions asked on here...

But yeah.
    The Brokers Nightmare
    I don't want peace, I want problems, ALWAYS!
    Florida-Based