Seeding my apps and calling out out the fools that send me to debt consolidators - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    I had my Series 7, 63 and 55. But I was an equities trader, not a broker

And mcn you have remarkable sales skill for a "back-office guy"......this is a joke

And I also have always known your background.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

I was a proprietary equities trader for Momentum Securities (which was purchased by E*Trade Financial) located in 57th and Lexington (NYC). I made a lot of money in 1999 during the height of the dotcom bubble and got completely demolished when it burst .
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Karen why do you need to come on here every day and just stir up ****. Nobody cares just work and stop turning this board into your own personal soap box.. Nobody cares
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    Karen why do you need to come on here every day and just stir up ****. Nobody cares just work and stop turning this board into your own personal soap box.. Nobody cares
    People can hit the ignore button. Never have to see one of my comments for the rest of their life and also stop talking about me.

Its like the Kardashians.... stop talking about them and they go away

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

I was a proprietary equities trader for Momentum Securities (which was purchased by E*Trade Financial) located in 57th and Lexington (NYC). I made a lot of money in 1999 during the height of the dotcom bubble and got completely demolished when it burst .
    I knew some of the nasdaq guys at etrade in the late 90’s. I was a senior NASDAQ trader and a member of trading room management. The .com days were a hoot! Not so much fun when it went boom! It’s amazing that the way some of those companies were financed and survived!
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Karen37a

Myself and a few guys who came out of the boiler rooms had gone independent( tired of their crap) and created a small/midsize independent firm. I sold half my positions ouf of tech stocks just in case and was obliterated on the rest. I had enough of accreddited investors at that point and went to work with the middle market and lower rich cross selling....back to the top mortgages( sold off half) ...obliterated

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhenry0527 View Post
    I knew some of the nasdaq guys at etrade in the late 90’s. I was a senior NASDAQ trader and a member of trading room management. The .com days were a hoot! Not so much fun when it went boom! It’s amazing that the way some of those companies were financed and survived!
    Fun while it lasted. The investment firm I worked for went from 40 billion in assets to 14 billion in just a few months. 9/11 didn't help either. Wouldn't be surprised if SLMCX rang a bell....

Karen37a
    I was talking to happy hor**** on the phone right before the crash " should I short it ,what if if bounces. I cant cover 1 million blah blah "
    at the last moment, i hit the Button SHORT...and sold off my personal positions.

happy missed the short because he was on the phone with me and I have never lived it down to this day.

Ps they never paid on the short..they said here is 40k go away

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Yes most of the head traders I knew went on to become trainers and chat room operators instead of actually trading haha. Looking forward to trading bitcoin futures!
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    Yes most of the head traders I knew went on to become trainers and chat room operators instead of actually trading haha. Looking forward to trading bitcoin futures!

Without debating....look into tether

When we sold the division to UBS I jumped ship. At Schwab I was 4 phone calls away from Chuck....at UBS my boss was 16 people away. I left with a nice buy-out and jumped into investment banking. Worked for a family office and did their m&a work, a small Investment bank in Florida to build out their private market practice, then a corporate advisory firm before becoming a lender. Schwab was a great gig and I loved the trading room floor. Mentally I am more dangerous today, but physically could not do it today. I love what I do know because I am not the average lender running around that loves every deal they see. I like digging in to try and help people. Nothing is more satisfying then seeing a client win because you helped them.

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Fun while it lasted. The investment firm I worked for went from 40 billion in assets to 14 billion in just a few months. 9/11 didn't help either. Wouldn't be surprised if SLMCX rang a bell....
    Yes....fun times. I loved getting the phone call from the head of cash trading asking me what Inintend to do with my long posisitions and looking him right in the eye and saying....I am going to buy them until I am right.

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real,
    Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

◆ 50% LTV - No Fico Required
    ◆ 90% CLTV on Purchases
    ◆ Investment Residential / Commercial Properties

Karen37a
    Some of you are funny .

here's a story for you. When I boogied out of a boiler room I went to a company called "comprehensive capital" it was in the 1 800 flowers building in Garden City and they were investment bankers.

People would come in asking for money like the shark tank and they didn't want to be bothered with them so they would send me in there.

The guy would pitch his idea so we take him public and I would say no, we are going to pass on it, not a great idea etc etc...then the guy would say " well little girl I would like to speak with the manager or person in charge, not the secretary" so I would say one second let me get them.

Then I would stand up spin around and sit back down and say ...you are speaking to them. Then they would say they are going to the bank blah blah ..and I would say gl to you.

That firm hired on Boiler room brokers to be a partial mgr ( that I knew) who were pilfering the clients...taking them another firm in the basement of their house. And I told them...you are putting me in the position of being a "rat" and I do not like it. Do not force me to tell the owner "Olga" was one of them.
    Right around this time yearrrrssss ago I walked into her office and said" those guys you hired are stealing all your clients shut your computers down tell them it's for computer upkeep or something, but lock them out.
    She asked me to stay...I left my Tennis racket there and never returned and created a firm. You are never going to find anything except people who love me unless they are a thief.

Just because I am great in sales and some cant close to save their life, doesn't mean I am a criminal ...get over it and learn to close and stop complaining about salespeople who are on the phone. it really makes you look petty and broke.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8424

Quote Originally Posted by LYC View Post
    MCABroker,

I believe you have us confused with another company, UpLyft Capital perhaps. What you are claiming is impossible. We cannot call you on your seeded apps pitching you cash because we do not accept applications from brokers. We are a broker. We do not claim to be a direct funder and definitely do not have any ISOs sending us applications with YOUR information on it to then call you about it.

We work for every deal we fund and have never resorted to stealing to get a deal.

Please check your facts and details before coming on here and slandering my company's name.

Javier Gonzalez
    Lyft Capital
    President
    Info@Lyftcapital.com
    (786)272-2858

1. I never sent I sent you a file, what I said is that you called one of my old seeded apps with my number on it.

2. I know your not a lender, you're a BROKE-STER that once he hears that a merchant busted out you refer to the blood suckers that are creditors relief to make some bull**** commission.

3. you obviously couldn't steal the deal because i took the right measures to protect my clients personal contact info.

4. No one is on here to slander, as a broker and funder these credit relief companies are destroying the industry that helped us get to where we are today. I came into this industry to fund deals, get paid and renew, anything that gets in the way of providing for my family or my team IM GOING TO CALL THEM OUT!

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Say 'Finra' and she'll cut you.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Say 'Finra' and she'll cut you.
    LOL...happy named his fish finra

Quote Originally Posted by MCABroker View Post
    1. I never sent I sent you a file, what I said is that you called one of my old seeded apps with my number on it.

2. I know your not a lender, you're a BROKE-STER that once he hears that a merchant busted out you refer to the blood suckers that are creditors relief to make some bull**** commission.

3. you obviously couldn't steal the deal because i took the right measures to protect my clients personal contact info.

4. No one is on here to slander, as a broker and funder these credit relief companies are destroying the industry that helped us get to where we are today. I came into this industry to fund deals, get paid and renew, anything that gets in the way of providing for my family or my team IM GOING TO CALL THEM OUT!
    Clearly you are slandering my company's name as you have zero facts to support your false allegations. I am have not ever once entertained the thought of even speaking to these damn relief companies who are screwing all of us. What, do you think you are the only person who has money syndicated in deals? You say it like your special for doing that? Any half decent broker syndicates in a large percentage of their deals. All you are doing is talking nonsense without any facts to support it. I agree you should definitely call out anyone who is messing up this industry, but you should definitely check your facts before you falsely call someone out.

Your false unsupported claim doesn't make any logical sense. How did we even get your number? Since you agree that you did not send us an app (since we don't receive apps from any brokers), how exactly did we ALLEGEDLY call a number on that app and then ALLEGEDLY magically have a credit relief company call you literally minutes after you hung up the phone with us? We orchestrated that whole scheme? We must have some great technology that automatically forwards contact info for clients that tell a phone rep they defaulted to a credit relief company, who then in turn has an agent on standby just waiting for this magical information to arrive, to then be able to contact you minutes after speaking with us?

Come on dude, be serious!
    Last edited by LYC; 12-08-2017 at 04:45 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

^How are you two not on the phone regarding this and not on here at this point?

Karen37a
    And for the popcorn eating fans.

They tried to drag a name out of me because they think if they can find a firm I worked for they can see if I have something negative on my Finra license

don't think i do not know the methods to the madness...and that's that

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

FINRA
    This is a vicious attack, Kevin. Vicious.

Karen37a
    awww I found Olga in the broker check for comprehensive capital...Kevorkian was the other owner

( she had a $300 fine so she is still listed )

She use to be a big wig at one of the firms someone worked for. What a walk down memory lane. that woman entered Finance in the 60's....registered with those other firms in the 70s until she became a big investment banker. she taught me a lot , I wonder if she is still alive. If you do get ahold of her tell her I said hi, if she even remembers me ( old age) from the early 90's.

**now put the subject to rest, no one wants to hear about karen being a stockbroker and investment banker for over a decade and owning a firm, then mortgage broker then insurance and having a team of brokers and agents and never being fined even $100 for anything or anyone below her ever being fined either....its boring

Some of us dirty mca brokers are actually honest and CAN get thru regulation if they wanted to
    Last edited by Karen37a; 12-09-2017 at 11:27 AM. Reason: edit add

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    This is a vicious attack, Kevin. Vicious.
    Um...not sure how. Perhaps you can enlighten me?

Karen37a
    Um...not sure how. Perhaps you can enlighten me?

He is being sarcastic.

___
    Enough with the Karen non series 7 thing

Many people have been in the securities industry and have taken on many positions and got licenses.

Some were processors, traders, "salespeople/stockbrokers", Principals/ Managers of salespeople/stockbrokers, Venture capital processors or Venture Capital "salespeople" etc etc.

Same with Loans. Front office /back office ....salespeople...owners

Not everyone got on the phones to dial clients to bring the money in..not everyone wanted to do it. And not everyone wants to do it now..or dial out to see who might want money for expansion or inventory etc.

I wanted to do it, and like it, mastered it ( while being ethical ) and train people to do it as well. And still do the same.

To each their own.

Senior Member Reputation points: 69645

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    ^How are you two not on the phone regarding this and not on here at this point?
    Finally