Stacking
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Stacking

Lendini is doing 1st and 2nd position deals, very aggressive 1-2 hour approvals (3-6 month terms ) and limited stips on back end. They push to fund same day contract is signed !!! Low buy rates and Paying 10 on funded, commissions paid same day of funding within 24 hours !!! 2nd position approvals at 1st position rates, buy rates on 2nds as low as 1.20 on 650 and above credit !!! Lendini.com. All ISO's must Check them out.....

Banned Reputation points: 306

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie.deangelis View Post
    Lendini is doing 1st and 2nd position deals, very aggressive 1-2 hour approvals (3-6 month terms ) and limited stips on back end. They push to fund same day contract is signed !!! Low buy rates and Paying 10 on funded, commissions paid same day of funding within 24 hours !!! 2nd position approvals at 1st position rates, buy rates on 2nds as low as 1.20 on 650 and above credit !!! Lendini.com. All ISO's must Check them out.....
    Interesting... I'm seeing more and more sites reference "technology" when there really is none. I guess companies are seeing the value in ease and speed, so if you don't actually make it easier and faster, you should pretend I suppose...

By the way - we try not to use any words that sound too technical anywhere on our site because the best technology doesn't appear to be technical at all... And folks don't care about how much "technology" you have anyway... They want the cash.
    Last edited by JayBallentine; 10-23-2014 at 07:03 AM.

Member Reputation points: 1126 Lendini's Avatar

Thanks Eddie
    Last edited by Lendini; 10-23-2014 at 06:55 AM.

Member Reputation points: 1126 Lendini's Avatar

[QUOTE=JayBallentine;12502]Interesting... I'm seeing more and more sites reference "technology" when there really is none. I guess companies are seeing the value in ease and speed, so if you don't actually make it easier and faster, you should pretend I suppose...[/QUOTE

Thanks Jay, anytime you want to talk about our "fake" technology I'd love to get on the call. Until then maybe you could stick to writing pdf books and copying websites.

Banned Reputation points: 306

[QUOTE=Lendini;12504][QUOTE=JayBallentine;12502]Interesting... I'm seeing more and more sites reference "technology" when there really is none. I guess companies are seeing the value in ease and speed, so if you don't actually make it easier and faster, you should pretend I suppose...[/QUOTE

Never said the word "fake."

WWW.BUILTWITH.COM

PUT IN THE FOLLOWING SITES:

1. Yours.
    2. Ours.
    3. Fundera.
    4. Others in fintech.

Point being. You're using the Lavarel MVC framework... Which runs on PHP. That's kind of concerning because the Lavarel framework has a vulnerability which allows attackers to impersonate user sessions via modified cookies. In short, if I was a scumbag, I could bring it down without even trying. Moreover, it's marketed to "artisan coders." Not sure if it was designed for commercially viable enterprise web offerings.

I also assumed there was no tech because there is no SSL... or any other security credentials... Didn't think that if there was stuff under the hood, you'd expose yourself this way... I'm wrong I guess.
    Last edited by JayBallentine; 10-23-2014 at 07:37 AM.