Credit Repair
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Cfairbank View Post
    Try NAV. A bit different. They aren't credit repair, in their words, but they can help folks identify and fix areas of weakness in their credit profile.

Note: they also have a marketplace so just work with your merchant through it
    Nav is affiliated with Funders/Lenders**( edit, check which ones) so they WILL call your referral and offer them ( funding $$ edit** ) thru ondeck and others.

A long-time ago I signed on to see if it was a viable solution to refer people for BUSINESS credit strategies...Experian and duns. The strategies are good to build business Credit and workable but I saw the affiliation to Funders/Lenders so I never referred anyone. ( anyone can do it with a few simple steps, starting with a free duns number, its just time-consuming and takes a few months and certain things can't be done until your LLC or Inc is 3-5 years old)

Low and behold months later they call me " just to let you know we do/or can refer you for* edit **advances and loans if you ever needed help", " I said "do you see the name of my company and that it ends in (funding)""
    They said " so are you saying you do not want one**"
    I said nicely... I am a mca broker/company and was vetting you.
    they repeated..." so are you saying you do not want one, I do not understand"

I explained that I would refer people but do not want to lose merchants on the back end...they said oh well, I guess this isn't for you.

abfunders might have a good credit repair guy...that info sounds fair and right.

People make simple mistakes with their credit in regards to scoring model..like not having 3 open trade lines.
    If you open the trade line during underwriting or 45 days before the score will temporarily drop off. Also if the disputes come back "verified" and updated they look new and will weight more in the scoring matrix( temporarily) so sometimes I tell merchants "do not touch it"
    ( some entries will move the score up greatly, some it doesnt matter or makes it worse...credit scoring algorithms)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 08-20-2017 at 10:06 AM.