Instead of sticking our heads in the sand and hoping it all works out in regards to regulation We formed the CFC and are actively engaging senators, congressman, AG's etc. As many of you have said there are a lot of groups our there pushing their agenda and my ideal scenario would be to find a way for all of us to work together towards a common goal. When we were in DC last week we met with Steve Denis and he felt that would be the most effective way to tackle this.

Creditguy I don't know who you are so I am pretty sure i don't have an issue with you but feel free to reach out to me anytime if you would like to discuss more in detail what the CFC is all about. Here is my cell number (917) 743-8369

Quote Originally Posted by CreditGuy View Post
You'll never get a straight answer from Isaac. He is always here when it time to boast or champion his business, but there is no way in hell he'll go on record saying that stacking is bad, because that is his business model. He'll also never go on record saying stacking is acceptable, because that would be admitting guilt. There's no winning for him. I'm sure he'll pop up in another thread though posting pictures of some boiler room like shenanigan in his office raffling off piles of cash.