Quote Originally Posted by Lender Of Gold View Post
After a day of consistent talking, the highs and lows, numbers, adrenaline, and uncertainty swirling, I often found myself staying up way late during weekdays when I really should be getting more sleep. Even then i'm workin and sometimes go 2-3 days straight..and I've been in the game for a few years now. Especially in the past when I was more on the sales side.

What do you guys do to help get more sleep in this industry? I'm sure this is a phenomenon for most, especially in sales and phone brokerages.
Sleep? What's that?

Completely separate yourself from everything "office" or "deal" and don't plan any phone calls at least 2 hours before you wind down- even in-office meetings because you will find 15 minutes turns into 2 hours and your mind won't shut off.

Sounds stupid, but find an alternate reality or hobby that your mind can switch and give its' all to. Read? Audible has helped me. Try to find a way to meditate. There are different types of meditation as long as you are able to clear your mind.

I can see an infomercial coming from this... "Do you see yourself chasing stips in your sleep? Do you get excited every time the clock shows 1:49?"