Quote Originally Posted by OakwoodFSG View Post
fUND, ridextreme, and mcg think they invented cash advance so they feel the need to bash anyone who makes any comment that they can feast on. They troll this site daily looking for newbie comments so they can get their fix in. This is a forum. The general idea of a forum is for people seeking information where people can express their public opinion. You have to spend more energy being an asshole then to simply type out an answer or just skip it altogether. Everyone was a newbie at some point, some people are dumber then others, some are smarter then others, etc...

Threads that spiral out of control like this is just getting old. If you don't agree with post, comment on the post, not the person.
Calm down. There are people on this forum, calling themselves lenders with gmail addresses and no website, trying to steal your clients, bud. There are others that have no intention of contributing to the conversation, and are just here to solicit information they should have before 'opening their own shop'. I, for one, am not going to encourage or provide valuable insight to wannabe professionals so they can blast my potential prospects with another robodial campaign.

I'm hearing troll when I should be hearing thanks.