Los Magueys 3 FRAUDELENT ACCOUNT
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

But now with logging into the bank account to verify, this type of fraud is always discovered.

Quote Originally Posted by merchant cash cloud View Post
    But now with logging into the bank account to verify, this type of fraud is always discovered.
    This is an interesting point, but I'm not sure how prevalent it is these days. What percentage of funders out there require a merchant's bank account login and password before funding??
    Last edited by Capital Stack; 10-22-2013 at 05:35 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 148 Capital Stack's Avatar

Our system does it on an automated basis, daily. Helps drastically in dealing with these situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Gini Co View Post
    This is an interesting point, but I'm not sure how prevalent it is these days. What percentage of funders out there require a merchant's bank account login and password before funding??

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gini Co View Post
    You shouldn't need their login and password. You should be able to present the merchant with an online dashboard to enter that stuff in on their own and by doing so, grant you access to their data.