Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
I would have to disagree with this. Problem we have always had with snap in the past is they are quick to give an approval, but then stip for a lot more statements and then 25% of the time revise the offer, which means pissed off merchants who now have to resign another contract for less money. And it reflects badly on our company not snap, because the merchant is dealing with us not snap.

The great part about on deck is that when they issue the approval , its a firm approval it does not change, they don't stip for an extra 3 months bank statements etc.

Now if things have changed and snap is no longer stipping for extra statements , and is issuing firm approvals that do not change just on 3 months bank and 3 months processing , then I would love to hear it
Agree 100% with Andy!! Snap is a promising company , I don't really care for their Loan Contract . To much info to many pages and Some unusual items that no-one in the industry has.

Still very far from On-Deck business model which is the Fastest Gun in the West!