Bundles All Debt into One Easy Payment
See Up to 60% More Cash Flow
Lowers Interest Rates
Stops Harassing Phone Calls from Debtors
Cost Effective for Small Businesses
Helps End Litigation

https://www.fundswired.com/home/debt-restructuring/

What the **** is this?

How do you reduce the overall debt without breaking the contract between the merchant and funder? Do you have the merchant stop payments? Do you have lawyers negotiate 50% reduction in debt? How is this legit?

For someone that claims they’ve been around forever brokering MCAs, is sort of insane/shameless you’d be advertising corporate turnaround on your site.
Dear Class Act: OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE NEW TO THIS INDUSTRY AND ONLY LIVE IN YOUR TINY MCA world.

There are many ways of paying off MCAs WITHOUT BREAKING THE CONTRACT, OR DOING MODIFICATION OR CONSOLIDATION!!!!!!!!!
#1) Many business owners own property, usually where their business is located or as another an investment. If they own property, I can get them up to 75% LTV of the equity they have in the property, usually@ 6.99% APR /5 year Principal and Interest/ NO Balloon, with good credit, or 12%-18% APR with iffy credit. The lender pays off the MCAs because they have to go in 1st position(many MCAs offer a 6-10% discount for paying off sooner), and usually I can get the merchant more money, if there is enough equity. This gets the merchant out from under the burden of high MCA payments into more reasonable monthly payments.

If they have a business with ACCOUNT RECEIVABLES I can do the same thing.[/QUOTE]

and how can you say "Can Reduce Debt by up to 50%" if that is the program of paying off debt not reducing ? what am i missing here ?