Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
He is being sarcastic.

___
Enough with the Karen non series 7 thing

Many people have been in the securities industry and have taken on many positions and got licenses.

Some were processors, traders, "salespeople/stockbrokers", Principals/ Managers of salespeople/stockbrokers, Venture capital processors or Venture Capital "salespeople" etc etc.

Same with Loans. Front office /back office ....salespeople...owners

Not everyone got on the phones to dial clients to bring the money in..not everyone wanted to do it. And not everyone wants to do it now..or dial out to see who might want money for expansion or inventory etc.

I wanted to do it, and like it, mastered it ( while being ethical ) and train people to do it as well. And still do the same.

To each their own.
I don't know you at all but your posts have a constant thread of you being the best at anything and everything you've ever done. In some Kim Jong-Un(ian) way you have claimed to have done every activity in the financial space known to human kind and have been and remain at it's Zenith. You make more money than everyone here, have the best employees, train the best, hire the best, sell the best way, know everyone who means anything to any aspect of human existence, dated celebrities, friends with celebrities, are a celebrity....yet still have time to write absurd and poorly constructed diatribes where you do nothing but pontificate ad nausueam.

I assure you, there are smarter people than you who work in the financial space. There are better earners and better trainers. Better bosses, better shops, and certainly more humble. They know more and stay modest all while striving to get even better. On behalf of the Daily Funder I openly plead with you to stop posting nonsensical and self-indulgent speeches. You obviously see the lack of respect that they engender so there is zero benefit in continuing them and every benefit is ceasing to do so.