Enough is Enough...
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Senior Member Reputation points: 70182

Enough is Enough...

Every day dozens of ISO's shops ask the same questions. Where can i send this deal? Who can i trust? Why is there a 10% PSF on this contract? Why is there a COJ on a 5k file? I thought you were direct lender, why are you shopping my file?

Im tired of Rink dink "Direct Lenders" Pretending to be something they are not. As i am sure you are also!

Im sure many of you have heard of CFG Merchant Solutions. And for those of you who don't, you will soon enough.

We are everything you want in a funder, and everything a merchant needs.

CFG Merchant Solutions is looking to constantly expand its ISO pipeline.

MAGIC QUESTION: What makes us different than the other guys?

Trust, Speed, hunger to fund everything that comes across our desks. NO BS!

Everybody claims to be the best 2nd-5th position lender out there. Everybody claims that they can do something the other cant. Everybody tries to sell you on the dream.... WE ARE THE DREAM, only its real.

You want a shop who is real with you every step of the way? You want a shop who will price your deal with a blink of an eye? Want a shop that will fund your files, instead of looking for reasons to kill them? Want a shop with an overwhelming desire to fund?

Stop dealing with beat around the bush funders, stop dealing with an "ISO Rep" who got his job yesterday. Stop accepting that your current funder list is enough!

Ask around, do your homework, find us in bank statements. Sign up today, sign up tomorrow, next week, doesn't matter. You will eventually.

If anybody has any questions, or simply wants to pick my brain about our funding process and overall work ethic, call me at ANY given time of the day.

Thank you,

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions
    Direct: 516-319-5826
    Lmonus@cfgms.com
    Last edited by Lmonus; 12-21-2016 at 05:51 PM.