Commercial Finance Coalition Tells MCA Industry Story on Capitol Hill
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 16720

You'll never get a straight answer from Isaac. He is always here when it time to boast or champion his business, but there is no way in hell he'll go on record saying that stacking is bad, because that is his business model. He'll also never go on record saying stacking is acceptable, because that would be admitting guilt. There's no winning for him. I'm sure he'll pop up in another thread though posting pictures of some boiler room like shenanigan in his office raffling off piles of cash.
    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

Instead of sticking our heads in the sand and hoping it all works out in regards to regulation We formed the CFC and are actively engaging senators, congressman, AG's etc. As many of you have said there are a lot of groups our there pushing their agenda and my ideal scenario would be to find a way for all of us to work together towards a common goal. When we were in DC last week we met with Steve Denis and he felt that would be the most effective way to tackle this.

Creditguy I don't know who you are so I am pretty sure i don't have an issue with you but feel free to reach out to me anytime if you would like to discuss more in detail what the CFC is all about. Here is my cell number (917) 743-8369

Quote Originally Posted by CreditGuy View Post
    You'll never get a straight answer from Isaac. He is always here when it time to boast or champion his business, but there is no way in hell he'll go on record saying that stacking is bad, because that is his business model. He'll also never go on record saying stacking is acceptable, because that would be admitting guilt. There's no winning for him. I'm sure he'll pop up in another thread though posting pictures of some boiler room like shenanigan in his office raffling off piles of cash.

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Quote Originally Posted by isaacdstern View Post
    Instead of sticking our heads in the sand and hoping it all works out in regards to regulation We formed the CFC and are actively engaging senators, congressman, AG's etc. As many of you have said there are a lot of groups our there pushing their agenda and my ideal scenario would be to find a way for all of us to work together towards a common goal.
    Again, what is the "common goal"? Will your group work towards a set of best practices?
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com