LOL!!!! buyers are liars and so are borrowers ... Check this out.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

LOL!!!! buyers are liars and so are borrowers ... Check this out.

Good Morning Guys

So I have a funny story to tell and a shameless plug i must admit... So I have a new ISO Client that enrolled with us yesterday just because
    buyers are liars. He is out of Connecticut and he was referred to me by another client who specializes in SBA Loans.

He did our 7 day free trial because he just started a new PPC campaign around some Equipment Leasing Keywords to drive people to his opt in list. he is giving away a really cool coupon book. So anyway we did his Results Demo yesterday and there was a General Contractor that opted into his list and put his name as "Billy Ocean" and his email address was GoF**Yourself@Idon'tcare.com. And he put his phone number down as 777 9311 .. LOL!!!!

Well What was so cool about this was that when he came onto my clients site we had his Exact Business Name, Phone Number, Office Location, Real Name Business Tittle, and Email Address almost 5 minutes before the guy ever filled out the optin form. The General Contractor was looking around his site for a few minutes before he opted in. LOL!!!!! I wanted to tell you guys because when I came in the office this morning my client emailed me and said last night he did an App for mr GoF*** Yourself..The dude is applying for a new CAT Bulldozer.. LOL!!!! Classic!!!

Have a good day guys! Watch out for those lying buyers and borrowers.
    Last edited by LeadForensicsGuy; 08-11-2016 at 12:21 PM.