THE PM'S HAVE SPOKEN! HERE'S HOW WE CAN GET SOME YEEZY MONEY TOGETHER

WHAT: THE Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 "Pirate Black" by Kanye West Are Going for $2,500 In Flight Club.

WHEN: FRIDAY FEBRUARY 19 2016

WHERE: YOUR MOBILE DEVICE

HOW:

1. Download the Adidas Confirmed App via App Store for iOS or Google Play.

2. Follow @AdidasOriginals on Twitter. SET UP TWEET NOTIFICATIONS

3. Wait for Tweet and Reserve

FullSizeRender.jpg

4. Go Pick Up Your Pairs & Drop Them Off At Flight Club or Stadium Goods. They Can Mail You, or YOUR COMPANY a Check - Or, I'll BUY YOUR PAIRS SAME DAY FOR $500 EACH

IMG_0559.jpg

If you're a friend, your'e on my list. Getting on my list gets you exposure to a few other tips / tricks to secure Yeezy Money through your mobile phone.

I am able to secure multiple pairs through the app while 99.5% of people are not able to reserve a single pair for a couple of reasons:

1. I get heads up / insider information prior to the Tweet going out.

2. Using this information I'm in the app early. Their tech works on a queue based system. If you're first in the queue, you're guaranteed

3. I have a third secret ingredient I won't discuss here.

I usually have a 3-12 hour heads up, and I'll send out an e-mail blast when I know it's going down.

Now, You Have A Side Hustle Where All You Have To Do Is Tap Buttons On Your Phone To Secure Thousands of Dollars In Stupidly Yeasy Money

Between The App And DOMINATING Online Releases Left And Right, We'll Get A Ton As Usual - What About You?