Quote Originally Posted by LoneStarValorFunding View Post
Hello,

I'm the owner of LoneStar Valor Funding located here in San Antonio, Texas and I'm an Army Veteran. We are still fairly new and working on ramping leads. I have 2 other people on staff with 1 being a Spanish speaker from Guatemala. We have looking at possible was to get more leads and produce more business, does any have some good advice on this? We have been using google ads and Facebook ads with minimal success. Thanks in advance and appreciate all feedback.
There's a million responses to this. Leads are not some magical creature that when you posses them you will make money and be rich. The lead is the key to the door but if the house is a mess, dirty, broken, smelly, etc.... its never going to sell.

From the sounds of it you're running a sales script/process that you feel is good and chances are its not, go on data, figure out how to tweak parts and measure the results. My first question is are you using a CRM to automate your lead follow up? if the answer is no thats right there is one of your problems.

Google ads and Facebook are two different types of people too, you need to triage each lead source differently, work your script, process on each to get optimal success.

This whole industry bounces from one lead source to another chasing a high like some coke head on sunset blvd in the 1980's, the key is figuring out how to intake each lead source, and handle them in the way that gets that source to yield the best results, then move to the next.