Quote Originally Posted by JeffMulford View Post
Underwriting positions on 1st's is conservative in most cases in my opinon. Jay, I think if we hit the dollar amount higher and start approving merchants for renewals faster maybe 40 percent in the position (granted the margin on risk would largen slightly, but in comparison to eliminating defaults through stacking it might wash out or be positive even). There might be a healthy resolution to serious issues with stacking 5,6,7s. Ridiculous. Also "add ons" in contrast to "renewing" by buying out balances, should be addressed within those/our companies. Profit numbers yield on double interest vs. loss on default ratio ratios on over stacked clients with existing 1st with them). Good insight though. Something "old generation lenders" should start incorporating, a new fresh look at funding if their opposed to "stacking." A group of new generations of lenders might come in a take such thing into account and could make a big diffrence, Business trends on a day to day basis.
Jeff - how much money, and how soon can we make it together!!!??? You get it!!!

What they are doing is a beautiful blend of math and psychology. This company has only been funding for 10 months. Entered the game with a plan... I like.