Let me preface this by saying I don't want to throw YS under the bus and enjoy working with them. I just want to see if this is some coincidental, fluky thing that hasn't happened to anyone but me; if it has and does happen to other Brokers it should be fixed.

A couple of weeks ago I had one of my clients get a payoff letter from YS. His balance was very low, like 3-5 payments remaining. The payoff letter had his balance a lot higher than it actually was. The Owner of my firm explained that their system can be 5 days behind because they haven't received the ACH report for the week(something like that) and that even though they will take more than what they are owed, they will reimburse within 5 days. So, okay, a little bit annoying but not the end of the world. I explained to the Merchant and he was cool with it. 3 days after he is funded, not only did Yellow take more than they were owed but they were still ACHing his account!! He called to complain and I told him it was probably because their system is a few days behind. Don't worry, YS will reimburse you.

Last week I funded another Merchant who needed a payoff letter from YS and THE SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED!! Not only that, but I called the Merchant from a couple of weeks back and he still has not been reimbursed. Not going to mention names, but I called someone at Yellow today about it midafternoon and my call was not returned.

So both Merchants(regular clients of mine) had to pay $500-$1000 extra AND have multiple pulls taken AFTER Yellow was paid off. My question is-were these two isolated incidents I was lucky enough to have to deal with or does this happen all the time? Also, what can be done to prevent this?