Sub 10K lenders First position A paper good credit
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 2782

Who out there besides everest will fund 6-9K+ for merchants averaging around 10k for the past 4 months. This is for first position, A-B paper deals. (I will be looking for A-B+ paper buy rates.) I know a few, but wondering if there are any lenders that actually specialize in this space that I do not know about by chance. Best way to get ahold of me is info@frasersfinancial.com rather than PM.

Sent you an email.

Hi,

This one is easy... Give Jennifer at TransMark Funding a call.

TransMark Funding
    Jennifer Polito
    Jpolito@TransMarkFunding.com
    800-579-1273

They do $4k deals $5k deals all the time. They even have a EZ Approval product that nearly everyone will qualify for. They published a blog about it recently.

You can find their blog here:
    transmarkfunding.com/iso

And then click on the button for "Blog" and you'll read all about it. They're doing some interesting and creative stuff.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8592

Quote Originally Posted by RobertTide View Post
    Hi,

This one is easy... Give Jennifer at TransMark Funding a call.

TransMark Funding
    Jennifer Polito
    Jpolito@TransMarkFunding.com
    800-579-1273

They do $4k deals $5k deals all the time. They even have a EZ Approval product that nearly everyone will qualify for. They published a blog about it recently.

You can find their blog here:
    transmarkfunding.com/iso

And then click on the button for "Blog" and you'll read all about it. They're doing some interesting and creative stuff.
    He was asking for people that go 6-9k, not 4 or 5k. There are a ton of lenders that do that.
    Second place? Set of steak knives.

Quote Originally Posted by Credibly1 View Post
    He was asking for people that go 6-9k, not 4 or 5k. There are a ton of lenders that do that.
    Yes, I'm aware of what he was asking for. But since there probably are quite a few funders who may do $6k - $9k deals, I wanted to let him know that not only will TransMark do such deals, but they'll even do lower deal amounts than that. Additionally, if someone will do a $4k or $5k deal, I bet they'll also do a $6k to $9k deal... so my guess is the person who asked about this got the point. I doubt he read my post and thought "crap, that company only does $4k or $5k deals... not $6k - $9k deals, which is what I was really looking for".

On a side note, most funders (they're not actually LENDERS in the MCA space, by the way) won't consider a deal unless it's a minimum of $10k. So I wouldn't necessarily say "tons of lenders" will do a $6k deal, because most probably won't (if they would, the thread probably wouldn't have been created). Many on here gripe and act like Chicken Little regarding possible regulations down the road, but then those same professionals choose to use loan terminology in an MCA forum. We would all be wise to stop doing so, and discuss MCA's for what they are or supposed to be... Purchases of future receivables, not loans. Thus, MCA Funders are not lenders. Just sayin
    Last edited by RobertTide; 09-01-2016 at 12:13 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99408 ridextreme's Avatar

I'm not sure but I don't think a $6k to 9k deal can EVER be considered A paper. Starter deal? yes.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    I'm not sure but I don't think a $6k to 9k deal can EVER be considered A paper. Starter deal? yes.
    I got a file today where CAN funded last month for $8k, 1st time funding (at least based on the last 6 months of statements)...does that count as A paper?

Several lenders offer this niche. The point is to get the firm that offers the most diverse products and the lowest buy rates.

If you want my insight, contact me.

Warmly,

Eli

And yes A-paper only refers to the clients file. Promising prospects for unsecured capital.