Pearl's new marketing video is GREAT - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I don't know what you mean by "Original Crew" but I don't consider myself part of it. If anything, I'd say half the original crew is still there. Underwriters have changed, but original ISO Reps are still there and of course the Head of Risk is too. They've also brought in some solid ISO Reps over the past couple years.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

BTW for entertainment purposes only i just showed the video to 2 smart folks that don't know anything about MCA to explain to me the point of the video BOTH concluded that it seems like when you send a deal to this company (in YouTube clip) it gets LOST and it even states so on the company's computer that "AVALANCHE deal submission LOST" and now ISO NEEDS HELP(they believed it was lost at pearl capital)and then they release a "Pearlman" to the rescue...I believe video needs some MAJOR editing because that's NOT what they are trying to point out! ...

Disclaimer: I DO NOT believe deals get lost at pearl i am only reporting back outsiders believed the video was demonstrating.
    Last edited by mcaguru; 05-03-2016 at 04:52 PM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 4603

Pearl sucks. Every once in a while I try them out again. I guess I'm insane, doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Learned my lesson.

Write the paper as A grade then price it as Z. Change the offers, stip you to high heaven. They can keep it.

That's my experience anyway.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
    its a subliminal against EBF, look at the ^ symbol at the mountain peak. Pearl calling the kettle black here had this been pre-2015. wonder what their beef is though, anyone know?

does pearl even fund anymore?
    Yup. still alive and kicking

Banned Reputation points: 28

Somebody seems to be funding deals there or at least someone did prior to the sale. Capital Z is just about the biggest PE shop to buy a cash advance company. There must have been volume over there.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50566 ADiamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoBigDeal View Post
    Yup. still alive and kicking
    are they funding under a different name? havent seen "pearl capital in a deal in a while
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
    are they funding under a different name? havent seen "pearl capital in a deal in a while
    It's surprising. I hear the bottom feeders are looking to stack pearl deals left and right, but Pearl is focusing on the better quality paper. Not as aggressive on deals lower than "D-Quality"

Senior Member Reputation points: 1322

maybe there was but certainly not anymore!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hejfund View Post
    Somebody seems to be funding deals there or at least someone did prior to the sale. Capital Z is just about the biggest PE shop to buy a cash advance company. There must have been volume over there.

Veteran Reputation points: 135660 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoodCustomerService View Post
    I don't know what you mean by "Original Crew" but I don't consider myself part of it. If anything, I'd say half the original crew is still there. Underwriters have changed, but original ISO Reps are still there and of course the Head of Risk is too. They've also brought in some solid ISO Reps over the past couple years.
    I know of a couple YSC rejects that are over there now

What's a Yellowstone reject? Someone who isn't scummy enough to qualify for the old 4th floor or who Glass didn't want to take along to the new chop shop in Florida?

Veteran Reputation points: 135660 Chambo's Avatar

What's a Yellowstone reject? Someone who isn't scummy enough to qualify for the old 4th floor or who Glass didn't want to take along to the new chop shop in Florida?
    No...lazy ass MF's who cannot close. and the reps you took on are some of the biggest fee *****s out there

Senior Member Reputation points: 23702

Pearl, lol.

Senior Member Reputation points: 30475 Zach's Avatar

Does anyone remember MCA Anonymous??

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    No...lazy ass MF's who cannot close. and the reps you took on are some of the biggest fee *****s out there
    Sure! Isaac let the biggest fee *****s walk out the door. Remember Isaac Stern is the one who tells everyone about his partner Steve that you need to count youe fingers after shaking his hand.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Does anyone remember MCA Anonymous??
    I remember that, wasn't it a April Fools joke?

Senior Member Reputation points: 1322

are you taking abouit Steven davis? is he isaacs partner? his approvals are larger than any other underwriter over there anf he funds 100k deals in one day. my experiences wirth him are great

Sure! Isaac let the biggest fee *****s walk out the door. Remember Isaac Stern is the one who tells everyone about his partner Steve that you need to count youe fingers after shaking his hand.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bizloanbroker View Post
    are you taking abouit Steven davis? is he isaacs partner? his approvals are larger than any other underwriter over there anf he funds 100k deals in one day. my experiences wirth him are great
    But what are his fees? He personally charged some of the biggest fees in the industry, unless he no longer charges 10%...

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

me personally . pearl followed by mantis is the worst in fees . yellowstone always charged me like half of them .

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    me personally . pearl followed by mantis is the worst in fees . yellowstone always charged me like half of them .
    Your mistaken about Mantis Fees.
    Last edited by mcaguru; 05-04-2016 at 10:49 AM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Veteran Reputation points: 158919 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    you are again talking about the % on a 100k that is not the normal deal size what is the % on 5k on 10k deals
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Sponsor Reputation points: 429

Do not ever speak of any of my companies. Regarding fee's we are cheaper then most, We are aggressive with approvals. Fund in a couple hours. Not to mention I know for fact we are one of the more conservative when charging fee's at the time of funding. We are charging the same as most funding companies. So I am fine with someone stating facts, But when you make things up.. We will have issues. Careful of what you write on these forums, I am quiet and my army is quiet about our business.. However, do not think we are weak. We just aren't loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post

The fees' charged on "Mirco" funding is very different.. When a merchant has no positive trade lines... Terrible credit, No one is willing to fund. They defaulted on almost every possible form of credit ever extended to them, we give them a shot yes. Yes we do. They may wind up paying 3-5% which is a couple hundred dollars. If they deserve better, Let the funding companies that declined those deals, fund those deals.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    you are again talking about the % on a 100k that is not the normal deal size what is the % on 5k on 10k deals

You wish you coulda hacked it at 160, But then again, Not everyone has the stones we all have.

Last edited by Mmarano; 05-04-2016 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    can you please post your fee page here . the same one you send on ALL contracts . if i am mistaken i will apologize

Quote Originally Posted by Mmarano View Post
    Do not ever speak of any of my companies. Regarding fee's we are cheaper then most, We are aggressive with approvals. Fund in a couple hours. Not to mention I know for fact we are one of the more conservative when charging fee's at the time of funding. We are charging the same as most funding companies. So I am fine with someone stating facts, But when you make things up.. We will have issues. Careful of what you write on these forums, I am quiet and my army is quiet about our business.. However, do not think we are weak. We just aren't loud.
    no need to always threat . again if i am mistaken i will apologize . what are the fees you charge ?
    you do give good fast approvals and fund in hours