Best type of data set for leads?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

going to make sure my web app and consent is compliant then move forward
    Last edited by ChristopherParks; 05-09-2024 at 03:10 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11116

Pretty sure buying apps and statements is against the rules here and advertising it like you did is an immediate ban.
    Pop Brands, inc. fka Popcrumbs
    www.popbrands.io

Transparent and trustworthy lead generation company in the MCA space since 2015
    MCA leads from www.lndrscompete.com
    We spend $1,000's a day on Meta, Google, X, TikTok and others to generate qualified prospects for you!

Senior Member Reputation points: 18798

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherParks View Post
    I have been using Anthony over at Sky Data 360 for a couple of months now, He has way more leads than I am buying, not sure if he is on this platform, but I can send you his number if you like. The leads I am getting are so good I have dropped the other 3 groups I was buying from and only using SkyData 360 ...I can tell you the leads are real people, and you get the app and 3 months' statements. I am not closing them all, but I am getting deals done. I would say the best part is the connectivity of the leads...its better than any other source I have used. I'll drop his email in here: Info@Skydata360.life
    So you just admitted to buying packs? Imagine buying packs vs just working data to secure your own app and banks. Wonder what funding outlet is providing this backdoor to your "guy"?

Also imagine having a supposed great lead source, and then just advertising it to a forum to create more competition on your leads. I call complete BS. I bet the door and banhammer hits hard and swiftly on this fine day.
    Last edited by diditevenfund; 05-08-2024 at 10:37 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107698 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherParks View Post
    I have been using Anthony over at Sky Data 360 for a couple of months now, He has way more leads than I am buying, not sure if he is on this platform, but I can send you his number if you like. The leads I am getting are so good I have dropped the other 3 groups I was buying from and only using SkyData 360 ...I can tell you the leads are real people, and you get the app and 3 months' statements. I am not closing them all, but I am getting deals done. I would say the best part is the connectivity of the leads...its better than any other source I have used. I'll drop his email in here: Info@Skydata360.life
    Hi Anthony!

You're website contains a copy of an IRS Tax ID# and a screenshot of a text from a "client" saying "I just signed 5 people send me some more leads"? Do you know how easily it would be to fake these things lmfao!

And as stated previously, if you have such a "hot" lead source, why on earth would you broadcast that to the world and not keep your stolen lead source on the dl?