Headway Capital - Direct Lender or Broker
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Headway Capital - Direct Lender or Broker

One of my clients just got a denial from Headway Capital, and he has never heard of them, nor have I. Is Headway Capital a DIRECT LENDER or an ISO working for Lenders/Funders? I am ISO, so cool with that, just curious because the
    client thought maybe his file got sent "upstream" by someone to this group. Thanks if anyone knows!

Senior Member Reputation points: 18798

If its not some outfit playing on words in their name, and the Headway thats owned by Enova, absolutely a direct LENDER.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3325

Headway capital is LOC enova offers probably a broker submitted it however when submitting the deal they have to provide an accurate email and they will let know the merchant that he was declined in a formal email

Senior Member Reputation points: 12921

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherParks View Post
    One of my clients just got a denial from Headway Capital, and he has never heard of them, nor have I. Is Headway Capital a DIRECT LENDER or an ISO working for Lenders/Funders? I am ISO, so cool with that, just curious because the
    client thought maybe his file got sent "upstream" by someone to this group. Thanks if anyone knows!
    How new are you to this industry that you're not familiar with Headway Capital? Genuinely asking

Senior Member Reputation points: 18798

Quote Originally Posted by goldenhippo80 View Post
    How new are you to this industry that you're not familiar with Headway Capital? Genuinely asking
    Agreed, this is a bit of a shocking post to be honest. Barrier to entry is crazy in this space.

Senior Member Reputation points: 43268 SendDocsPlox's Avatar
    in this thread, vigorously mashing the refresh key

Definitely a broker operating out of Brooklyn

Senior Member Reputation points: 107698 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherParks View Post
    You do understand that when your client sends out an application for funding, the broker or whoever he's sending it to need to get it approved by an actual lender, right? Headway is probably one of those lenders his app was sent to. Mystery solved.

Headway Capital is a huge legit loc lender. They even offer monthly payments... They're huge in the industry.